Part 7

It had been weeks since what happened with wild but once in a while his mind would always think back to who that strange person was but now they were in  his Hyrule  and heading to Hateno Village. When the chain finally had reached the village Wild introduced them to Flora.

"So you're Wilds Zelda?" Warriors first said when they met her and then time added into the conversation. "It's a pleasure to meet you"

Not long after members of the chain went to explore the village and the surrounding area leaving Wild and Flora to converse.

" I've missed you wild, I worry like have you been injured or not, have you had more memories there's just a whole lot I worry about"

"Don't worry zel its alright Im fine and the chains been there to help..."

"I also wonder have you told them about being sheikah...if you do I wouldnt be suprised if some of them dont even know what the sheikah are.

"I haven't told them yet and I do know that most of them do know what the sheikah are....anyways we should start making dinner"

"Oh okay..."

Zelda followed him into the house so they could start making dinner but she was suspicious, Wild was acting differently than he normally does but she just had to wait.

Wild had grabbed some food out the storage unit so him and zelda could start making the food.

Wild had grabbed a few pieces of meat, a lot of vegetables and a few other things. Wild was going to make a nice stew for the Chain, him and Zelda all to enjoy.

He started to peel the carrots and potatoes and cutting them up before grabbing the meat and cutting that up and seasoning before throwing the meat into a pan. He started to cook the might slightly before turning the stove off and leaving it in a pan and going to cut up the rest of the vegetables.

He then added everything into a pot and let it cook now he just had to wait so he went to go find one of the other links.

Wild walked up to purahs old lab and saw time looking at it. "So this is the sheikah technology of your age" Time had said while still looking at the old lab.

"Yea it is"

"I find it amazing on how far the sheikah have come...I once knew a great sheikah named Impa... She guarded and protected the princess and even brought her up a few years before she figured out she was a sage destined to aid the princess help save Hyrule and help me too."

"I know an Impa too, shes the leader of kakariko village and when she was younger use to protect the royal family and be princess zeldas guardian and co-worker I guess"

"It would be nice to meet this woman your talking of"

"Im sure we can tomorrow since we need to go that direction anyways."

"Thats great"

The two then walked down the hill to Zelda and Links house.