iii. we're journeying to the land of...tea drinkers?

𝓣𝓗𝓡𝓔𝓔

𝐖𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲

•☽●☾•

At the airport...

𝕬fter a very long and tedious flight, they had finally landed in the airport. They arranged the crowns as they got out of the plane.

"Ok we are meeting a lady called Lady Alexandra Clawhark and her heiress Elladora Clawhark." Annabeth announced as they made their way to the arrival doors.

"Should we arrange ourselves in our ranks?" Hazel asked. They all nodded and got into their order. 

( Percy stood in the middle, Jason beside him on his right and Piper holding his hand. Thalia stood next to Jason and Piper. Beside Thalia, Katie and Travis stood hand-in-hand, with Connor beside Travis. Clarisse walked beside the Stolls. On Percy's left, Annabeth held his arm. Beside her, Nico and Will walked. Hazel walked beside the, with Frank. Leo and Calypso held hands and walked after Frank and Hazel. Pollux walked alone beside them. Right behind everyone, Rachel walked.)

They walked through the arrival doors to be greeted by a girl around their age and another woman. "Good evening your Majesty's. Merry met" They both curtsy ed wonderfuly as they intoduced themselves in true pureblood fashion.

"Merry met, I am Prince Perseus. And good evening to you too. We are so grateful for you coming to meet us." Percy said in a posh tone

"Yes, very grateful" Annabeth added, said also in a posh tone. "We are honoured to have you here, please call me Alexandra." The woman said. "This way then." She led them towards a white limo and a driver came and collected their bags.

They all piled in elegantly and they were leaving Heathrow Airport and off to the Clawhark Palace where they would be staying.

"So, please, introduce yourselves individually." Alexandra asked.

"Well alright. I am Prince Perseus Achilles, the son of King Philip."

"I am Royal Duchess Annabeth, the daughter of Grand Royal Duchess Adelynne."

"I am Princess Thalia, the daughter of King Zachary."

"I am Prince Jason, the son of King Zachary."

"I am Duchess Piper, the daughter of Royal Duchess Adrianna."

"I am Prince Nico, the son of King Hadrian."

"I am Royal Duke Will, the son of Grand Royal Duke Ambrose."

"I am Princess Hazel, the daughter of King Hadrian."

"I am Royal Duke Frank, a descendant of King Philip and the son of Grand Royal Duke Aaron."

"I am Royal Duchess Katie, the daughter of Grand Royal Duchess Delilah."

"I am Royal Duke Leo, the son of Grand Royal Duke Henry"

"I am Lady Calypso, the sister of Dame Zoë"

" We are Royal Dukes Connor and Travis-"

"-the sons of Grand Royal Duke Harper."

"I am Royal Duke Pollux, the son of Grand Royal Duke Damian." Pollux said nonchalantly, not caring at all.

"I am Marchioness Lou Ellen, the daughter of Duchess Hailey."

"I am Viscount" yawn "Clovis" yawn "the son of Earl Hadley."

"I am Viscount Butch, the son of Countess Ivanna."

"I am Viscountess Reyna, the daughter of Countess Elisa."

Once they all finished introducing themselves, they continued to engage in small talk.

The car screeched to a halt in front of a giant palace. The demigods had to control themselves from not gaping.

"Do you like it?" Alexandra asked

"Eh, it's not as big as our castle." Calypso said, saving them all from embarrassment. The Clawharks looked a little disappointed, though they didn't let it show for long.

When the reached the huge gaits, Elladora said, "Let Bobsy and Mopsy take you bags, your majestys."

The moment she said each of the names, two tiny house elves apparated outside with a 'Pop!' sound.

After the group went inside, they were mesmerized by the grand architecture, though they didn't let it show. 

"How about you all go inside to get some rest? The house elves will wake you up in an hour or so." Alexandra asked.

Quickly thanking their gracious host, they all got upstairs and took some rest for a while.

Two hours later at the Clawhark Palace...

"Uh!" Alexandra screamed after reading a letter. When the royals asked her what happened, she just said, "Your highnesses, I presume you keep tabs on everything in the wizarding world?" When they nodded, she continued, "Well, then you must know of an old wizard called Dumbledore, don't you?"

"Yes. After all, he was the one who requested our help only a few weeks after the ministry made this exchange trip. Apparently, he owns something called the Order of the Phoenix?" Hazel inquired.

"Yes your majesty. He decided to host a meeting here."

"Well then, we must go and get ready. Oh, I do know that he decided on here over all places because we're here." Rachel replied in a posh tone as everyone agreed on what Rachel said.

A few minutes later, the Order floed into the Palace.