Ignorant. ( Day 3 )

Im walking back up stairs I HATE HIM i would much rather go back to my assholes of parents.
Muchly preferred i do NOT classify my parents. And for all i know they think im dead.
I take off my shoes and im not bothered to change. Its like 2 morning and i do not want to be here. At all. I miss grett.
She was nice. And presumably Alec is attempting to be friends with me. I do not believe a word he says. I may believe one or two. But a liar knows whats real and what is fake. Sometimes he doesnt lie. No not sometimes. Most of the time  he isnt but. What can i believe and what can i not. I'm just a child and my opinion does not matter. Im not welcome ANYWHERE.
My parents do not care nor will they ever care. I HATE THEM.
Besides the point. Nobody understands what i feel? I had no friends growing up because i was 'too mature' always put ahead in school ANY activity i was put ahead of. Inside or outside of school everyone was questionable when i knew so much about the roman empire at five. BUT WHY DO THEY CARE?? They dont care. And never will. They were just curious and wanted to know some silly facts. They probably were wondering how a child 5 years of age knew so much about it.

I hear a knock on my door. Im crying  on my pillow. I do not want anyone to know. So what else do i have to do. I fake sleep

: Alec : "Fiore. I know you are awake. Theirs people at the door for you."

: Fiore : "Who's at the door? Plus it cant be Oliver and Kristal right?"

: Alec : "Fiore just go down stairs."

I shrugged my shoulders and walk down stairs.

My jaw drops. Tears flood my eyes i back up in fear..