Wait WHAT?. ( day 5 )

I walk inside with Alec , Oliver and Kristal walk home together , They look like siblings or best friends! In a good way you know? Their friendship is nice. I walk through the door and I feel so drowsy. My legs are so sore, my left leg is.. uhh I think broken or twisted. One of the two. My skin is grazed I'm covered in blood.Not literally but it feels like it. I feel painfully glad that they're gone. Not yet but soon they will be. And then I'll get my happily ever after right..? What am I saying. I will never! I laugh Alex brings me the bathroom and looks at my arms and legs

: Alec : " God Fiore how are you not in pain? These wounds are terrible and could get infected. And DO NOT get me started on your leg. It's twisted and your seriously bruised."

: Fiore : " I'm fine! It's just a scratch. I'll be up and walking about tomorrow!"

: Alec : "No you won't. I'll be calling some friends over to watch you. You don't know them very well but they're quite nice from what I know"

My face goes into shock. I DONT KNOW THEM? who the fuck does this guy think I am. I am seriously bruised and FROM WHAT HE KNOWS? they are nice.

: Fiore : " WHAT? Who is it, you HAVE to tell me. NOW"

: Alec : "Fiore calm down. When you wake up in the morning they will be there."

: Fiore : "Alec I have just gone through the most traumatic thing EVER I got pushed down basement stairs?? I jumped out a window and twisted my leg. The LEAST you can do is tell me"

: Alec : "Fiore I can't tell you. They uh.. want to surprise you!"

I roll my eyes and try to get up from the bathroom chair but I soonly fall over because of my leg

: Fiore : ".. eh hem!! A little help down here Alec! To my bedroom."

: Alec : " Ha ha. Very funny"

Alec picks me up and then takes me to my bedroom. I sorta just claimed it he places me down and tucks me in. I drift away to sleep

I AM VERY SORRY IF I MIS CHARACTER THESE PEOPLE!!!!!
In the morning

: ??? : "Oh wow.. that must have been bad.."

: ??? : "Are you sure she would want us here?"

: Alec : "I need to go and you two are the only people i actually know ."

: ??? : "Well no wonder? You have been so distant lately"

: ??? : " ???! DONT BE SO RUDE."

: ??? : "Okay okay. Sorrybabe."

: Alec : "Yes, I have been distant but I need to go now"

I overhear their conversation but I can't seem to make out their name.. I decide to get up and see.. I open my bedroom door and slowly make it down the stairs.. im seriously curious who this person is.. I look into the living room and theirs TWO people. I walk into the room and they're shocked by my presence

: ??? : " Good morning Fiore! We are gonna be uh.. watching you!"

: Fiore : " DONT go around babying me spilt hair. Im more capable then you.. Hold up JAMES?"

: James : " what a surprise. And he has a name. It's aiden don't be so ignorant Fiore"

: Aiden : " You two know each other?"

: Fiore : "Of course we do!"

: James : "Sorta."

: Aiden : "James what do you mean by.. Sorta?"

: James : "Well.. Uh you know after our trip Aiden?"

: Aiden : "Of course I do! It was the best  time of my life."

: James : " Well SOMEONE managed to track my house down. And attempted to break in. She seemed so innocent but she was not."

: Aiden : "wait WHAT?"

: Fiore : "I told you! MY PARENTS MADE ME DO IT!!"

: Aiden : "You two! Calm down please"

: James : "I'm not the one breaking into houses"

: Fiore : "And your not the one who got pushed down a basement and jumped out a window just to escape your own parents"

: James : "Alec told us for ? We know what happened"

: Fiore : "Then you should understand that they are physically and MENTALLY unstable. I still have my burns marks from season 2 because they didn't wanna pay for the hospital bills"

: Aiden : "Oh my goodness. Alec didn't tell us that.."

: Fiore : " I don't think I actually told him"

: James : "Well.. what are we doing now?"

: Fiore : "You guys do whatever I'm fine here"

: Aiden : "No your not?? With that leg back to bed with you Alec should be back soon anyways"

: Fiore : "Whos gonna make me?"

: James : " We will "

James and Aiden look at each other and nod??

Aiden picks me up  and sprints up the stairs and James opens the door for him. Meanwhile I'm yelling

: Fiore : "PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN."

Aiden and James just laugh and Alec storms in

: Alec : "WHAT IS ALL THIS RACKET ABOUT??"

We are all seen laughing

: Aiden and James : "oh alec! Your back so soon."

: Alec : "Yes. things were sorted quickly. thanks to Oliver"

: Aiden : "He was a nice person!"

: Alec  : "if you two want you can leave now"

: both Aiden and James : "See you another day Alec!"

They both say whilst walking down the stairs and out the front door.

They were nice people. I hope to maybe see them again. I mumbled to myself as I drift off to sleep