『 You have a child 』

To avoid confusion, you met someone and then they left you when you got pregnant. Your kid is around 6-8 when they met Willy. This takes place during the movie.

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶

He would protect your kid with his life. He wouldn't let anyone touch them without either their or your permission.

He would let them try some of his chocolates and would hold up a napkin to their mouth just incase they don't like it.

You would sometimes have to scold Willy for saying yes to your kid sometimes, even in bad situations.

Your kid would go to Willy if you said no. You find out not even twenty minutes later.

When your kid met Willy, it was the sweetest thing ever(besides his chocolate). Your kid would think that he was their hero for a few days. That is until Willy said no to them.

He would try to do your kid's hair once. It turned out pretty well, and they both went around showing it off to random people.

If you had a camera, you would take pictures of them dancing together. Like what I said with the other HC, childish and loving.

Your kid would make Willy play with toys. Sometimes, you would find both of them on the floor asleep with toys surrounding them.

Sometimes, you and Willy would switch off on putting your kid to sleep. You would say it's fine and that you could do it, but then Willy would make you go to bed while he stays up with them.

He would 100% read bedtime stories to them, and sometimes he would tell your kid about his childhood(if the kid wanted him too).