Chapter 534

Chapter 534 : Assault on The Kingdom of Barkingburg! Duton's Return & Thirst For Revenge!

Skye's POV : This Ain't Gonna Be Good... In The Previous Chapter of Paw Patrol Rideout, The Mission To Hunt Down This Bird Man Continues on only With a Warning That Claw Is in a Heap of Trouble... Turns out He Was Being Taken Away & When We Found out on Who It Was That Captured Him, We Were Shocked That The Duke of Flappington Was The One That Took Him Away... Somehow, Copy Kitten Was Able To Summon Him Back From The Underworld & From Jean-Claude's Explanation, Duton Doesn't Seem To Be Happy With Claw Banishing Him To The Underworld...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Barkingburg* *May 30th 2027*

The Paw Patrol : *Approaching The Kingdom of Barkingburg*

Robo-Dog : We've Arrived at The Kingdom of Barkingburg...

Lorelai : Whoa...! So This is What Barkingburg Looks Like... It's So Old Timey Yet So Beautiful Looking...

Veronica : I Get on How You Feel Lorelai... But We're Not Here For Sightseeing Right Now...

Lorelai : Right... We Have To Take Care of Some Knights...

Ryder : Does Anyone Have Any Visual on Duton's Knight Minions?

Yoshi : I Got a Visual on Them... Downtown District...

Ph. Knights *On Screen* : *Marching in*

Sweetie *On Screen* : *Sparkling Unicorn Mode + Hyperflux on* *Swings Her Excalibark* HAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Roxi : Is That Pup Knight The One Named Sweetie?

Skye : Yup... She's The Royal Knight of Barkingburg & Used To Be a Former Villain...

Everest : And It Looks Like That She Needs Help Beating Those Rogue Phantom Looking Knights...

Rubble : We Have To Dive Down There & Help Her...!

Ryder : Paw Patrol... Get Ready to Fly Right in

The Pups & Kitties : *Puts on Their Flight Suits*

Roxi & Lorelai : *Puts on Theirs* Are We Gonna Fly Down There?

Veronica : Yup... It'll Be Just Like When We Went Sky Diving only With Jet Packs...

Lorelai : Sweet...

Robo-Dog : Setting Course To Brakingburg Downtown District... Hang on To Your Tails, Paw Patrol...!

The Paw Patrol : *Heads Towards The Downtown Districts*

*Barkingburg Downtown Districts* *Air Patrol Deployment Theme Playing*

Sweetie : HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! *SHING* *Slices The Phantom Knights* Hmm! Huh?

Ph. Knights : *Marching in*

Sweetie : One After Another Huh? *Swings Her Excalibark* Hmm!

The Paw Patrol : *Flying In*

Robo-Dog : ICE BLASTERS!!! *BZZZZZTTT*

Ph. Knights : *Gets Hit* *Frozen*

Sweetie : *Salutes*

Ryder : Nice Shot, Robo-Dog... Okay Paw Patrol... Time To Fly In...!

Skye : Let's Go Team...!

Lorelai : This is Gonna Be Awesome...!

Robo-Dog : *Opens The Loading Door*