Chapter 548

Chapter 548 : Clash at The Moto Patrol Stunt Arena! Booming Flames Crashing in The Fun!

Skye's POV : Talk about Party Crashers... In The Previous Chapter of Paw Patrol Rideout, Wildcat & Some of The Paw Patrol Members Went on to Find an Acceleron Variant of The Reverb Diecast in a Sketchy Get Thingies Toy Store For Roxi's Birthday... We Eventually Were Able To Get The Toy & In The Following Day, We Celebrated Roxi's Birthday Party Down at The Moto Patrol Arena... Unfortunately, Boomer & Flame Decided to Cut in & Crash The Already Fun Party... Sounds Like They Really Want to Rumble Against Us, Especially Flame...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Moto Patrol Stunt Arena* *June 17th 2027*

Boomer & Revza : *Standing By For Battle*

Revza : *Masked*

The Paw Patrol : Hmm...!

Revza : You Know... I Must Say That I Enjoy Birthday Parties... But Ruining one is Something That's Just Way More Fun To Do...

Boomer : Hard Agree... Especially When It's Either Wildcat's or Roxi's...

Wildcat : So You Think That You Can Just Crash in Someone's Birthday Party Like That... Well You're Dead Wrong...

Roxi : I Understand on Why Boomer Would Come in & Crash The Fun... But What I Don't Understand is, Why Would Flame Want to Join in...

Wildcat : Yeah... And I Don't Think Neither Me or Roxi Have Ever Had Something To Do With You...

Boomer : Is That So... Flame... Why Don't You Show Those Dweebs on Who You Are...

Revza : My Pleasure...

The Paw Patrol : Hmm...

Revza : *Takes off Her Mask* *Whips Her Hair* Hmm...

Wildcat & Roxi : !!!

Wildcat : No Way...!

Roxi : Revza...?!

Revza : So You Finally Recognized Me...

Skye : Wait... You Two Know Her?

Revza : We Go Way Back in The Blazing Wheel Academy... We Used to Be Good Friends... But Now... We're Enemies...

Veronica : Whatever Biff You Have With Big Bro Wildcat & Big Bro Roxi... That Only Means You're Messing With all of us...

Boomer : We'll See about That... *Snaps*

Drones : *Appearing* *SHING*

The Citizens of Adventure Bay : KYAAAAAAAA!!! *Runs Away*

5 Alarm : We'll Get The Citizens out of Here...

Race Ace : You Guys Take Care of The Drones...

Ryder : Copy That Hot Wheels Crew...

The HW Crew : *Evacuating The Citizens*

Valerie : *Steps in* I'm Helping you Battle Too, Ryder...

Ryder : Okay Mom...

Boomer : You're Doomed Paw Patrol...

Drones : *Battle Stance*

Yoshi : Let's Test That Theory...

Veronica : It's Time To Morph...!

Skye : *Pulls out Her Morpher* Ready Everyone?!

The Paw Patrol : *Pulls out Theirs* READY!!! *Beep* PAW PATROL OVERDRIVE MODE!!! NINJA STEEL!!! *SHING*