Chapter 1 (Glitch)

Yuichi POV

The sun is shining and the birds are chirping, I woke up to such a good morning. Nothing can absolutely ruin this day.

*SNORE*

And my morning is ruined already. I look to the side and see Azriel snoring on my bed beside me. Seriously, there's a reason why our dorm has 2 bedrooms. Why does she always sleep in mine?

*Knock knock knock* "Yuichi, Azriel, are you two awake?" I heard Mr. Red call us, Mr. Red sleeps in a different building, only for the adults. But every morning he would use the extra keys to come here and cook us some breakfast. 

"I'm awake, Azriel isn't," I answer, still sleepy. Her snoring is pissing me off
"Go wake her up, breakfast is almost ready," Mr.Red said. With pleasure >:3

I kicked Azriel off the bed and that instantly woke her up. "Wha- What happened? Who died?" She asked, confused. "Nobody, now get up, breakfast is ready," I said, getting up from the bed while stretching. She groans, flopping back to the floor.

I open the door and the smell of food instantly makes Azriel rush out. Idiot( ;¬_¬)

Mr.Red was putting the plates down,

Mr.Red's breakfast

Along with the coffee still not ready though

Meanwhile, Mine and Azriel's breakfast are:

(Tea changed to milk)

While we are all eating, Mr.Red drops a bomb onto us (Not literally)
"You two are gonna go back to the troll's world this noon," We accidentally choked on our food.

"Why?" I yell while Azriel just asks. Both of us are confused, "I thought we already finished the mission," I say

"I befriend Veneer," Azriel start
"I got close to Brozone," (Yui)
"I minimize the damages Velvet made," (Azy)
"I betrayed Floyd," I mumble, still feeling guilty.
"What more do the clients want?" Azy ask, tired

Mr.Red just laughed, "Don't worry girls, it's not about the clients...It's much worse,"

Why are you laughing then, is what I want to ask but I instead ask, "Then what is it about?"