Chapter 11 (Axel)

Yuichi POV

Day 7, the last day of my and Azy's week off. I was about to go practice and Floyd wanted to see us practice but I said no, and he was sad for a while, but then brightened up after I said that I'd try to finish practice early and take him out.

Luckily, The band and I finished practice early at noon.

Timeskip 

Azy, Veneer, Poppy, Viva, Brozone, and my band are all going to the Amusement Park. Me and Floyd would've gone with them, but...

Flashback

"No," Azy suddenly say

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"You and Floyd are not coming," She clarified
"Why?" (Yui)
"Because You and Floyd need to spend some more time together," She reasons out
"We could do that with everyone at the amusement park," I say like it's no big deal.

 💢 💢 💢

*Bonk*
She hand-chopped my head, I held my head while rubbing my head to soothe the pain

"You and Floyd will go on a date. And I better hear the details at the end of the day," She demanded, looking scarily determined.

The thing about Azy is that when it comes to dates, she can be a bit too determined about it. To the point, I can't argue anymore. (T⌓T)

Flashback ends

I decided to bring Floyd to the Plaza near the HQ, and Floyd saw the Arcade. He wants to try playing them all. With a little bit of explaining, Floyd already won a lot of the bonuses more than once...I guess lady luck is with him.

Floyd used all the tickets he earned to buy something, which was a lot, there were thousands of them. I was sitting on a bench outside the arcade, waiting for Floyd, when something fluffy was smacked literally to my face. 

(Imagine the teddy is huge, like wayyy bigger than the tallest people you know /jk)

"WOAH, HOW MUCH DID THIS COST?" I ask shocked and in disbelief ∑(; °Д°)
"Basically all my tickets...Do you like it?" Floyd asks, grinning shyly
"I LOVE IT, THANK YOU THANK YOU" I exclaimed, happy. I hug Floyd tightly, and then I hug the teddy he got me. Little did I know, Floyd was still frozen in shock from when I hugged him, even now.

A few minutes later, Floyd want to buy ice cream.
"Sunshine, I'll be back. I'm gonna buy some ice cream, do you want too?" Floyd asks
"Matcha please," I say, 
"Okay, I'll be back." Then he walks away. I was scrolling TikTok while sitting on one of the benches on the sidewalk of the Plaza.

But, not even five minutes later,

"Well well well, if it isn't my lovely girlfriend," A voice I hated, called out,