Chaterper 1: the girl with the soul of red....

Eighty years have passed, and no one knew what had happened in the past. A girl with a cyan sweater, dark blue jeans, and black and white shoes just got out of one of her college classes. She was 19 years old. As she waved at some friends, one of them called out, "Evie! Hi!" and she continued to walk. As Evie walked into the woods, her favorite route to her preferred coffee place, she looked up ahead and saw a yellow, glitching rabbit suit. "That's new," she thought. Turning her head quickly away, she continued to walk, but then she started to hear voices. As she turned her head, she noticed the yellow rabbit had gotten closer to her. Evie was startled and jumped back a bit. "What the hell?" she said with fear in her voice. Then she sighed and turned back around to continue walking away. However, the farther she walked, the louder the voices got. When she turned back around, the yellow, glitching rabbit grabbed her, pinning her against a tree. Evie was terrified as she stared at the yellow rabbit. "W-who a-are you?" she stammered, filled with fear but not showing it. The yellow rabbit stared at her and spoke sinisterly, "Wh3r3...is s-$h3...s0u1 of r3d..." Evie didn't move as he spoke. "Who are you talking about?" she shouted at him, but the yellow rabbit did not respond. The yellow rabbit tightens his grip and summons a portal. He looks back at Evie and grins, saying "Well, looks like you don't know what I mean. Sooo..." The yellow rabbit throws her into the portal and shouts "Then it looks like you have to see who I'm talking about!" He laughs creepily as the portal closes behind her. Evie falls through the sky and hits the ground hard, rendering her unconscious on the soft green grass.