A sleepover and an confession :0

As Daisy and Milly leave due to activity's in the early morning tomorrow and Elliot and Sean leave because they were tired. all that was left was Jake and luke.

"Uh so me and Luke will sleep in my room Hailey you sort you and Jake out" Zander says taking Luke's hand and walking to his room "night guys!" Luke says waving "night!" Hailey says waving.

"Alright so um-" Hailey begins "I can sleep on the couch if you want!" Jake asks "no no no it's fine Don't worry I  will sleep on the couch and you can take my bed" Hailey says "nooo hails um oh how about u sleep with me in your bed?"  Jake asks not realising how wrong his sentence sounded (you dumb b-) "I- wha-" Hailey says turning red "OH UM SORRY NOT LIKE THAT-" Jake says turning red realising what he said "it's fine! Ahaha- I don't mind sharing a bed it's just um.. the way you worded it caught me off gard heh- and um" Hailey says walking down to her room "oh heh- and yeah?" Jake asks "um I sorta a big cuddle bug in my sleep so.." Hailey says hiding her face in her hands "oh it's all good!" Jake says reassuring her.

After changing and brushing their teeth and all that- Hailey and Jake climb into bed in a akward silence

Jake pov:
Oh god oh my god and I really doing this? Getting into the same bed as my best friend? Well- crush which is worse! I mean I kissed her and she seemed okay with it! What if I make her uncomfortable?.. okay. Your just sleeping in the same bed no big deal...with Hailey.

Hailey pov:
AA im getting into a bed with Jake! The one person who I didn't know how to act like when around him Jake was the person I have been so called head over heals for I should be happy! But I kissed him today and what are we? I don't even know what we are! Omg- " Hailey thinks  all she could think about was Jake and it had been like this for so long!

"So.. what are we?" Jake asks breaking the silence staring at the roof "huh?" Hailey asks "well we kissed right?" jake asks turning to look at Hailey "oh uhm right heh.." Hailey says blushing "I need to tell you something!" The two say "oh heh- um y-you go first!" Hailey says "hailey..I like you! Ever since I met you I knew I liked you but when I found out drew hated you I acted like I liked Daisy to get my mind of you but ever since the competition I couldn't get my mind off you!" Jake says looking at Hailey as her eyes grow big "Jake I like you too!" Hailey says smiling.

Jake pulls Hailey in as he hugs her. Jake kissed Hailey on the forehead and says "good night Princess" "good night simp"Hailey says smiling still wrapped tightly in jakes arms

AAAA OMGGGGGG so like this was half weird for me to write ;-; but anyways JAILEYYYY I'm sorry bye-

I wanna add Zander busting down the door to see them and then have Zander beat up Jake 😀