𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦 ✩ 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘶𝘥𝘦: 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘺

letters unsent.
✧✧✧

dear [name],

it's been about two weeks since you and yoongi have started dating. you two look really good together. you seem really happy, and happiness looks so good on you, [name]. your skin, your face, your hair, you are just...so beautiful. you are a work of art, you are a flawless marble statue, one that belongs within the walls of a museum, one that deserves to be forever remembered and cherished for its elegance.

i know that yoongi didn't mean any harm when he told you this, but i just have to disagree with him. i think you'd look stunning with short hair, and that's not just because you could pull off any hairstyle. it's because i know how happy it'd make you. i almost feel bad for him. i wish he could've seen the way your face lit up as you told me about it. i wish he could've heard the enthusiasm in your voice as you scrolled through your photos.

getting to see you in that state, so eager and passionate, is a sight that i don't even consider myself worthy of seeing. you are the aphrodite to my adonis, you are a goddess, one who is destined to be adored and worshipped until time ends, and i am a mortal, a man who is lucky enough to know you and barely worthy of being in your presence.

all my love,

hoseok