Chapter 17

-With Justin-

Justin: *Asleep in bed; having a dream*

-His Dream-

Justin: *Kissing Demi with all the passion he has; slowly pulls away from her* I love you... so much.

Demi: *Smiling up at him* I love you too. *Playing with the tips of his hair* You mean everything to me.

Justin: It's like you just read my mind, baby girl. *Kisses her again* You're the best thing that's ever happened to me.

Demi: *Smiling widely* Aw, look at you! Being all romantic to try and get in my pants again. *They both laugh*

Justin: No, I'm not trying to seduce you, babe... just stating the honest truth. *Pecks her neck then her lips* I'd die for you.

Demi: Ditto. *Continues to smile* Promise me something?

Justin: Anything.

Demi: You'll never forget me? Even if we break up?

Justin: We're never gonna break up and of course I'll never forget you! You're the love of my life! *Smiling, goes back to kissing her*

-In Real Life-

Justin: *Wakes up; sitting up suddenly with his eyes wide* Demi... I REMEMBER YOU! I REMEMBER EVERYTHING! *Quickly gets up and runs out of the house and to his car; calls Selena*

Selena: *Was asleep; answers her phone, groaning* What?

Justin: *Driving* I remember... I remember everything! Where's Demi staying?!

Selena: *Now wide awake; tells him the address of the hotel and her room number*

Justin: Thanks! *Hangs up and does an illegal U-Turn then starts speeding towards the hotel, not caring that it's three in the morning and she'll probably be asleep, he needed to tell her that he remembered her*

Justin: *Pulls up outside the hotel and runs inside and up the stairs; banging his fist against Demi's hotel room door*

Demi: *Wakes up suddenly and checks the time to see that it's ten past three in the morning; groans and gets out of bed and opens the door, shocked to see Justin* What are you doing h-

Justin: *Kisses her with every fiber of passion he has in his body, kicking the door shut with his foot; bringing her impossibly closer to him, smiling into it when she starts to kiss him back; slowly pulls away* I remember everything...

Demi: How do I know you're not just saying that?

Justin: *Pulls away completely from her; locks eyes with her* Your birthday's on the 20th August, when Max died, Logan drew you a picture of a cowboy and a horse because you love horses... I was going to propose to you the day Joe came over. It scared the living shit out of me to see you looking so terrified, but I'm happy that he didn't touch you and I'm so sorry I forgot about you after promising I wouldn't... I love you so much, baby girl, you have no idea.

Demi: *Smiles widely* You were gonna propose?

Justin: *Nods; smiling back and gets down on one knee* The ring's at home because I kinda forgot it, but... Demetria Devonne Lovato... will you marry me?

Demi: *Laughs and nods her head* Of course I will, you idiot!

Justin: *Stands up, chuckling and kisses her passionately; pulling her close to him and smiles as they fall back on the bed with him on top of her; mumbles against her lips* I love you. *Pulls away from her lips and kisses down her jaw to her neck and starts kissing and sucking on her skin on the nape of her neck*