Chapter 20

-An Hour Later-

Doctor: *Comes over to Justin, Logan, Pattie and Selena; a small smile on his face* Mister Bieber... would you like to come and meet your daughter?

Justin: *Smiles nervously* Is she okay? What about Demi?!

Doctor: She just came round from the anesthetic and is with your daughter now, wanting to see you... your daughter is perfectly healthy, six and a half pounds.

Justin: *Smiling; turns to Pattie and Selena* Can you keep an eye on Logan?

Selena: Duh! Go be with Demi and your daughter! Go! *Laughs when he runs off down the hallway*

Justin: *Walks into Demi's room and smiles at her* Hey, babe. *Walks over to the bed and kisses her softly* How you feeling?

Demi: Okay, I guess... my head is killing me.

Justin: *Sees all the bruises on her arms and on her temple and tries hard not to freak out; looks down at the baby in her arms and his smile soon reappears on his face, tears in his eyes* She's... she's beautiful!

Demi: *Smiles, looking up at Justin* Takes after her Dad then.

Justin: *Chuckles and pecks her lips* You saying I look like a baby girl?

Demi: *Laughs* Of course not... not that much anyway. *They both laugh*

Justin: If you weren't holding Ariella, I'd smack you.

Demi: *Smiles* You still wanna call her Ariella?

Justin: Of course. *Pecks Ariella's forehead* She's so beautiful.

Demi: *Runs her thumb over Ariella's cheek very lightly, smiling at how soft her skin is* Yeah, she is... is Logan okay?

Justin: *Nods* He's outside with Selena and my Mom, he's fine.

-An Hour Later-

Logan: *Sat on the bed beside Demi, looking down at Ariella* Mommy, can I hold her?

Demi: Of course you can. *Very slowly hands Ariella to Logan, making sure he's holding onto her right* Keep supporting her head, okay? She can't hold it up by herself yet.

Logan: *Nods; smiling down at Ariella* Look, Daddy! I'm a big brother!

Justin: *Smiling at him* I see you, son. *Kisses Ariella and Logan's heads then pecks Demi's lips; whispers* I love you.

Demi: *Whispers back* I love you too. *Looks back at Logan and smiles* Ariella seems to like you... she's fallen asleep.

Logan: See? I'm gonna be a good big brother!

Demi: *Laughs* I never said you weren't gonna be, honey. *Kisses his head*

Logan: *Speaking to Ariella she sleeps in his arms* Don't worry, Ariella, I'm gonna look out for you.

Theres only a few chapters left! Hope you liked this one! Stay tuned for chapter 21!

                                                                                                           ~Lauryn