Chapter 23 *THE END*

Demi's P.O.V.

Justin didn't come home for three days, and when he did, he smelt like alcohol. Logan helped me to take him upstairs to mine and Justin's room and just dump him on the bed and he pretty much passed out straight away. It was then that I broke down in tears. He was always working, leaving me alone for most of the day when Adam and Ariella are at school, my eldest son is away at college and my only daughter is pregnant by a rapist. My marriage was crumbling. I told Logan to keep an eye on Adam and Ariella whilst I went out.

I caught up with Chloe and Selena and I told them everything. Chloe told me to stick with Justin and to just see how it goes when he sobers up, but I couldn't help but be disappointed when she was encouraging me to make it work. Selena told me to leave him. In a way, that's kinda what I wanted to hear, but in another way... I didn't want to leave Justin. As much as I hated the fact that he got himself drunk, leaves me alone with the kids and cheated on me on his stag night (The night before he and Demi got married)... I still loved him. I thought it all over in my head for a couple of hours before I finally made up my mind. I headed home.

End of P.O.V.

-When Demi Gets Home-

Demi: *Walks in the house to see Justin hugging Ariella* You apologized to her then? *Speaking coldly*

Justin: *Pulls away from the hug* Yeah... Demi, I'm so sorry... it was an accident to hit you, I swear.

Ariella: *Rushes into the kitchen and comes to the doorway with Logan and Adam, holding Adam back from going to greet Demi; all of them watching*

Demi: Oh, I know it was an accident... but that's not the only issue I wanna talk to you about.

Justin: *Confused* Huh?

Demi: You thought I didn't know... you thought I wouldn't figure it out, but Matt told me.

Justin: *Starts to panic but keeps his cool* What did he tell you?

Demi: THAT YOU SCREWED SOME SLUT ON YOUR STAG NIGHT, JUSTIN!

Logan: *His eyes widen; furious at Justin but Ariella holds him back, all three kids starting to cry softly*

Justin: *His eyes glaze over with tears* I was drunk, I didn't know what I was doing-

Demi: You knew what to do in order to have sex with her, didn't you? You obviously knew what you were doing! *Tears start to fall from her eyes as she pulls off her wedding ring and hands it to him* Go... you're free to screw whoever you want without having to worry about me.

Justin: *Lets a few tears fall* Demi, please-

Demi: *Shakes her head* I've been alone too long, Justin... this is never gonna work out.

Justin: *Takes one last glance at the kids to see them all glaring at him; sighs and walks to Demi, kisses her forehead one last time and walks out of the house, driving away*

Demi: *Stays completely still for a couple of seconds after he leaves then completely breaks down, falling to her knees in complete sobs* I-I'm sorry, k-kids...

Ariella: *Comes running over with Logan and Adam; all of them hugging her* For the love of a daughter, Mom... don't apologize... *Hugs her tighter* I love you.

Demi: I love you too... I love all of you. *Holding onto all three of them; crying softly*

The End.<3

AND THATS A WRAP! Lol. I hope you enjoyed this series and Im sorry if you didnt! But anyways thank you so much for reading! I love you!!!<3

                                                ~Lauryn