Part 6

Y/n: Look, Sven. The sky's awake.

Behind Y/n and Sven, Anna walks with Kristoff. She shivers.

Anna: ...A little.

Y/n reaches, considering putting an arm around her, hesitates, then gets a thought.

Y/n: Wait. Come here.

He takes her hand and pulls her around a bend into a rock-lined pass.

Steam vents, powered by the volcanic activity, dot the path. Y/n holds her hands over one of them.

Anna: Oooh.... That's nice.

They continue on the path, walking from vent to vent.

Y/n: So, about my friends... well, I say friends, they're more like family.... Anyway, when I was a kid, it was just me, Runearl and Sven...until they took me in.

Anna: They did?

Y/n: Yeah. I don't want to scare you, they can be a little bit inappropriate...and loud...very loud...they're also stubborn at times, and a little overbearing. And heavy. Really, really heavy.

Anna touches Y/n's arm, reassuringly.

Anna: Y/n, they sound wonderful.

Y/n smiles, appreciating her sincerity.

Y/n: Okay then....

Mustering the courage, Y/n steps forward and with a wave of the arms announces--

Y/n: Meet my family.

REVEAL: he's surrounded by rocks.

Y/n: Hey, guys!

As Y/n and Sven move through the rocks, waving and greeting, Olaf and Anna stand frozen, dumbfounded.

Anna: ...They're rocks.

Olaf: He's crazy. (covertly, to Anna) I'll distract them while you run. (Loud and slow to a rock) Hi, Sven's family! It's nice to meet you! (quietly to Anna) Anna, because I love you, I insist you run. (to the rock) I understand you're love experts! (to Anna) Why aren't you running?

Anna snaps out of her shock and starts backing away.

Anna: Okay. Um...I'm gonna go--

Just then the rocks around her start rolling.

Anna (panicking): Y/n!

Olaf lights up and chases the rocks, which surround Y/n and unfold as trolls.

Bulda: Y/N'S HOME!

Trolls (various): Y/n! Y/n's home! It's been too long! Y/n's home!

Olaf jumps around all excitedly.

Olaf (excitedly): Y/n's home.

He then stops, confused, and looks to one of the trolls.

Olaf (confused): Wait? Y/n?

Anna watches, shocked and confused.

The trolls all want Y/n's attention. One troll yanks him down with boulder-like strength.

Troll One: Oh, lemme look at you!

Another troll tries to pull off his clothes.

Troll Two: Oh, take off your clothes, Y/n; I wash them.

Y/n (holding up his pants): Ah! No. I'm gonna keep my clothes on, thank you.

Y/n: Great to see you all. Where's grandpa?

Mushroom Kid Troll: He's napping. But look, I grew a mushroom.