Chapter 1

It was the middle of the night and there were people, picking up ice everywhere. Y/n thought it would be fun go out and join them. His brother wasn't too into the whole idea as much so he would have to stay behind. He slowly snuck out . He got his best friend which is a reindeer, Sven. But of course, he wouldn't go out there without giving his best friend a carrot which he took out bite after him.

Y/n: Alright, Sven, let's go.

Y/n slowly got behind at the men as they were singing a song.

Men:🎶 Born of cold and winter air and mountain rain combining. This icy force both foul and fair has a frozen heart with mining. So cut through the heart cold and clear, strike for love and strike for fear, see the beauty sharp and sheer, split the ice apart, and break the frozen heart. Hup, ho, watch your step, let it go.🎶

Y/n was struggle to pick an ice from the river that came right back into the water that splashed on his face and was then licked by Sven.

Men:🎶 beautiful, powerful, dangerous, cold,, ice had a magic can't be controlled. Stranger than one, stronger ten, stronger than a hundred men🎶

Y/n was finally able to lift a block of ice right from the river and put on his sledge.

Men:🎶 Born of cold and winter air -'d mountain rain combining, This icy force both foul and fair has a frozen heart with mining, cut through the heart cold and clear, strike for live and strike for fear, there's beauty and there's danger here. Split the ice and apart. Beware the frozen heart.🎶

Before Y/n could get the chance to follow behind the men, he was then stopped by his older brother, Runarl.

Runarl: Just where do you think you might be heading? Do you know what time it is? We should be in bed or Sareena will kill us.

Y/n: Come on, don't be like that. I know the sky is calling for us and we can't stay in that boring household all day and night, we have to go out and have some fun.

Runearl: You're being too adventurous and quite a bit careless, so it would be best that we should be going home.

Y/n: What if we go to the kingdom? I'm sure that Anna and Elsa would agree to play and have some fun.

Runarl: Are you insane? What makes you think we could go there and sneak in.

Y/n: I know them. They would love to build a snowman and so do you. Wanna build a snowman?

Runearl looked in the mood after he said.

Y/n: Let's go. But before we go, can you do that thing you do most?

Runearl: Okay, sure.

His skin began to look pale and purple veins began to form around him and there were purple flames flowing all over his hands. He began juggling the flames.

Y/n: That is so cool, so now let's go.

They both got on Sven.

Y/n: Come on, Sven.

Next scene.

Elsa was sleeping in her bed as her joyful sister came right next to her. She was Anna.

Anna: Elsa... psst.

She climbed up on her bed.

Anna: Elsa!