21

C A M E O

I silently did a prayer and went to sleep, but it was like my mind knew what was happening because as soon as I was grasping the sleep, images of Odaine between my legs started to cloud my head.

I awakened immediately

Wah kind a fuckry dis? Why me

It's not like mi offend nobody, at least not recently. I fixed my thinking after remembering what a menace I was to society back then.

Either way, isn't this punishment a little too much, and out of every image mi mind choose fi force pon mi, a di one when mi legs did fixated pon him shoulda.

How nice

Not the one weh wi meet, or di fist kiss; No it has to be an explicitly sexual memory

This didn't help, especially since my body was deprived of sexual pleasure. It's been what, almost six months since I've been touched down there, it feels more like a decade.

Yet still, in all this torture, my body count remains at one.....

How pathetic

Believe me, I've tried multiple times to have sex with someone but I just can't. Another person's hands feel like strong poison, forcefully suffocating the air out of my lungs.

A touch that's not his, disgusts me so much that I completely gave up on finding someone.

And mi nah force mi self fi do nothing weh mek mi uncomfortable

Who needs a man anyway?

Queen Elizabeth 1 was single her whole life and it was simple and stress-free. Starting today, she's my role model.

Get money, not honey.

I made some great choices in these past few months and made myself a small job in helping people with their investments. Sometimes my plans are accurate, Sometimes it's off the scale by a bit, but it doesn't matter since I like what I do.

At first, it was a side hubby, a way I could keep myself busy but I somehow grew to love it. Mondays to Fridays, I stay at home working and bonding with Kenzo, but on weekends I spoil myself and go out.

This weekend I decided to just sleep so imagine my disappointment when mi cyah even do dat

Like for Christ's sake, Who the hell did I offend?

.....................

I got Kenzo ready in his micky mouse red and white suit and didn't waste any time to get myself ready as well.

Mi ketch Kenzo pon mi lap and gi him di pacifier fi gwan keep him quiet. Lately mi notice seh him barely a drink milk, nowadays him a feast pon soul food like dumplings, meat, stewed greens, yam and so on.

This is the main reason why I decided to bring him with me to this restaurant where I have full intentions of making him try soup dumplings.

Mi think him might like them, czs Google seh the taste is savory and from weh mi know bout Kenzo, him like them things deh.

I tied the shoes tightly to his feet and walked with him out front where I then buckled him in and went on my way.

The reservation was at five and it was now thirty minutes pass four, half an hour to go.

I stopped In front of a red light and glanced at my son in the back "How's my baby doing?"

He takes out the pacifier and replies "fine."