PRESENTATION

The story focuses entirely on the work of George R. R. Martin, from the book Fire and Blood, specifically, the events of the great civil war of the Targaryen Dynasty, popularly known as the Dance of the Dragons.

In this fanfiction, the events occur based on the HBO series, House of the Dragon, along with some aspects of the book, although the characters and events remain most canonical as possible, new characters, new dragons and some modifications will be added, I hope you enjoy this story.

❁History modifications❁

The sons of King Jaehaerys I Targaryen, princes Baelon and Alyssa Targaryen, had three sons, the eldest being Prince Viserys, born in 77 A.C who succeeded his grandfather on the Iron Throne, becoming King Viserys I Targaryen. Later, Prince Daemon was born in 81 A.C., later known as the "rogue" prince, and finally his last son, Prince Aegon Targaryen, born in 84 A.C. In the canon of the book, this last son died half a year after his mother, Princess Alyssa, who had been weakened after childbirth, in this story, Prince Aegon is alive and plays a fundamental role in the story.

The events of the story remain exactly the same as what we have seen in the series, with the difference that Prince Aegon, younger brother of King Viserys and Daemon is alive, after living much of his life in King's Landing where he was part of the Council as Master of Coin alongside Lord Lyman Beesbury. He moves to a large mansion in Highgarden with his family.

In the year 110 A.C, Prince Qoren Martell, Ruler of Dorne, joined the War for the Stepstones in support of the Triarchy, lending his forces to fight against Prince Daemon Targaryen and Lord Corlys Velaryon, a battle in which he loses resoundingly, Daemon Targaryen is called the King of the Stepstones and his victory is given to the Kingdom of Westeros.

Now, King Viserys I decides to forge an alliance with Dorne to put their conflicts behind them once and for all and to formally unite them to the Kingdom, allowing the Martell Dynasty to retain the titles and dominion they have always held. In this story, the Ruling Prince Qoren Martell agrees to a treaty marriage, which will take place between his younger sister, Princess Kassaia Martell and King Viserys younger brother, Prince Aegon Targaryen.

N.A= Hello dear readers, I really hope you can enjoy this work, honestly I was undecided if I should use the name Aegon as the younger brother of Viserys and Daemon, since it is a very very repeated name haha, I know it can be annoying but this is the canon of the book Fire and Blood, there really was a third son of Baelon and Alyssa with this name, so in the end I decided to respect this information and I hope you can understand it too, thank you very much. <3