💞Sealed With a Kiss ~ Marjorie(Butters) x Male!Reader 💞

A/N : This story has been requested by Lexiehunter43! So that this is clear, Butters has gone through transitioned male to female and is now known as Marjorie. 

Background Song : Blast Off ~ Silk Sonic 

Author POV

Not many know it, but Marjorie has come a long way. When she was younger, she was born as Leopold "Butters" Stotch, son of Stephen & Linda Stotch. Stephen and Linda...well, they weren't the best parents around. Stephen was more a uptight, abusive manipulator who would ground her every 10 minutes for the smallest things. He had anger issues and would take it out on whoever was there. Stephen mostly targeted their only child. There would be times where the fights had gotten so intense, Butters would leave and stay at Kenny's for a while. Butters endured all of the pain until he had enough of it. In his junior year, he decided to leave his toxic household once and for all. 

His parents had begged and pleaded for him not to go, but it was too late. Now, Butters had transitioned from male to female and given herself the name Marjorie. Kenny was there for her throughout the whole process. Of course, everyone was pretty supportive except for those people who were straight bullies. Kenny and Wendy, her best buds, would always defend her from them. Once it got to senior year, everyone loved Marjorie, nobody had a mean word to say about her. 

You, on the other hand, were pretty unknown. You stayed to yourself and Craig's gang most of the time. You had a crush on Marjorie ever since freshman year. You never really knew how to approach her, however. You were shy and awkward, and any time you did try to approach her you chickened out almost immediately. Craig and Tweek were the only ones you went to for advice. You went to Clyde once before, but he made it weird. Tolkien ships the two of you and cannot WAIT to see you two together. "You gotta go for it, dude" Craig says, as he strokes Stripes' fur. You nod, slowly and unsure like. Tweek pats your back in sympathy. "You'll talk to her eventually. It may seems hard now, but you'll work up to it." He assures, passing the bag of Doritos. 

"I got an idea." Tolkien says, grabbing a notebook and pen. "Why don't you write her a note and slip it in her locker?" He suggests, handing you the stationary. You nod eagerly, saying "Yeah, it can be my way of communicating to her while I work up the courage to talk to her." The group cheers, as you write a note so sweet, no woman wouldn't swoon. 

*~TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY~*

(Y/N) POV

I head to school, scoping the scenery out for Marjorie. The rest of the gang were also watching the students file in to make sure the letter from me was a surprise. I slip the letter in her locker and then we all head to our class, acting like nothing happened. A little later, Marjorie comes into home ec, letter in hand, giggling. Marjorie rushes to Wendy & Kenny and shows the letter. Kenny looks at me mischievously, with a shit eating smirk. Wendy, Kenny, and Marjorie are all jumping in place, hyping up Marjorie. "Someone has a crush on me! I can't believe it!" Marjorie swoons, as she rereads the letter. 

"Whoever this is, is clearly a amazing writer." She swoons. Wendy noticed the initials and looked at my station then back at Kenny. "I think I know exactly who wrote this, Marge!" Wendy exclaims, giggling mischievously. Marge is a nickname for Marjorie that only her close friends and family can call her. Wendy looks back at me as I shake my head furiously, blushing intensely. Wendy gives me a thumbs up and says, "Never mind, the person I had in mind isn't who I think it is." Marge giggles as she goes back to making her signature cupcakes. 

Marge has always had a knack for the culinary arts at a young age. Her favorite pastry to make a red velvet cupcakes with a vanilla cream cheese icing, filled with vanilla buttercream. Once, she sold them as a way for a side hustle and everyone loved them! From then on, those cupcakes were her signature "Marge's Cakes". She was so happy that day with the success of her baking. She's been determined to start her own bakery and eventually a restaurant. She's been trying to broaden her culinary horizon for the past couple years. She has always had goals and priorities for herself. That's what I've always admired about her...her determination, her charisma, hell everything about her is so...lovely!