Beginning

guess no one did sad :(.

well ima start writing now

In this story, yuno wasnt asta only friend liebe was with him too on his journey.Also liebe is his mentor.Liebe ,who resided within asta's grimore,.

Author note: when asta mother licita drop him off at hage she left the grimore with asta.

Liebe's mind~ this is licita child i should probaly help him just return the favor to licita for helping me.

Father orsi~ devil what do you know of this child?

Liebe~ im surpised you didnt run me out why didnt you?

Father orsi ~ I tell you but answer my question, so the thing is i knew a devil who looked exactly like you. And that devil was kind so i thought that you were his son and thought you would be nice like him.

Liebe~ Oh but my father name is lucifero.In~ liebe mind just you wait you bastard you shouldnt have bansihed me when i come back me and asta well come for your head for killing his bioligical mother and my adoptive mother.

Liebe~ Ok here is everything asta is my brother he was born with no magic i dont why but i ve been trying to figure it out.anyways his full name is asta staria our mother name was licita until she was forced to abandon us here by my father our he would kill me and asta then 10 mintues my father sent me a image of dead licita.eye water starts to flow done my face.

Father orsi~sorry that very sad sorry for asking.

Liebe~No its okay.