Liebe's Backstory

Get ready for a long  backstory

In the underworld, where the air was thick with malice and despair, lived Lucifero, one of the most powerful devils. He was feared by all, not just for his immense power, but also for his cruelty and ruthlessness. Lucifero had a son, Liebe, who was unlike any other devil.Liebe was born without the typical devil's magic. Instead, he possessed anti-magic, a power that was considered a curse in the underworld. Lucifero, being obsessed with power and status, saw Liebe's anti-magic as a weakness, a stain on his reputation.Lucifero was harsh and unkind to Liebe. He belittled him, ridiculed him, and often punished him for his inability to use conventional devil magic. Despite the constant torment, Liebe yearned for his father's approval. He trained tirelessly, trying to control his anti-magic, hoping to prove his worth to Lucifero.However, Lucifero's cruelty knew no bounds. Seeing Liebe's determination as defiance, he banished Liebe to the human world, a place where devils were loathed and feared. Stripped of his home and abandoned by his father, Liebe was left to fend for himself in a world that was alien to him.In the human world, Liebe met Licita, a kind-hearted woman who took him in. Despite being a devil, Liebe felt a sense of warmth and care from Licita that he had never experienced before. He started to see Licita as a mother figure, someone who cared for him unconditionally.Licita and Liebe lived a peaceful life, away from the prying eyes of the world. However, their peace was short-lived.

Lucifero comes out of grond which looked like a portal liebe saw him a got ready to attack  but lucifero flung back like a ragdoll .

Lucifero~I must say you have gotten 50% better  you actually broke all of my arm bones. last time you tried to attack me but only bruised me that's good Im proud my son will come back. I just realized  your magic is useful taking over the human world.Can you back with me but Im not apogizing for what I said when you where 4yrs.

Lictia~So  you came back just to get your son without apolgizing to your son and expect him to come with you after you pity him for his magic he even tried do his best for you to praise him but you banished him because you thought he would mess you stupid  reputation.

Lucifero~How  dare whore  try to lecture me he pulled in and held her by the neck 

Then held her on the  ground liebe try save  her but got smacked a way his father

Licita ~Liebe ! Run away with asta  go now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liebe did just that he got the grimore and asta .

Liebe  said demon slayer held baby asta and flew away and they arrived at hage .

Liebe got basket put asta in it he was just about check on licita but lucifero came to him i sent him a mental image of a dead licita .Liebe sobbed then he turned into his chubby form and went into asta basket and cryied to sleep.

End of flashblack

What did think of it i tried my best

Author Note~Liebe is 6yrs old  while asta is 2yrs old