Dungeon part2

After they collected the treasure, Asta, Yuno and Noelle contacted Finral, who was waiting for them outside the dungeon. They told him that they had completed their mission, and that they had captured Mars. They asked him to teleport them back to the Clover Kingdom, and to take Mars to the jail. Finral congratulated them, and he agreed to help them. He opened a portal, and he invited them to enter. He said that he would take them to the capital, and that he would deliver Mars to the Magic Parliament. He said that he was proud of them, and that he was happy for them. He said that he was their friend, and that he wished them good luck and fun. They entered the portal, and they left the dungeon. They arrived at the capital, and they saw the Magic Parliament. It was a large and majestic building, where the laws and the justice of the kingdom were made and enforced. It was also where the criminals and the enemies of the kingdom were tried and punished. It was a place of order and authority, and it was a place of duty and responsibility. They also saw the Magic Knights, who were guarding and patrolling the building. They saw the captains, who were leading and commanding the squads. They saw the Wizard King, who was ruling and protecting the kingdom. He was Julius Novachrono, a wise and powerful mage who had time magic and grimoire magic. He was the strongest and the most respected mage in the kingdom, and he was the ultimate goal and the role model of Asta and Yuno. He noticed them, and he greeted them with a smile and a wave. He said that he was glad to see them, and that he heard about their mission. He said that he was impressed by their performance, and that he praised their power and skill. He said that he respected them as Magic Knights, and that he expected great things from them. He said that they were the Twin Stars of the Black Bulls, and that they had potential and talent. They greeted him back, and they bowed to him. They thanked him for his words, and they expressed their admiration for him. They said that they wanted to become the Wizard King, and that they wanted to change the world. They said that they respected him as their leader, and that they wanted to follow his example. They said that they were the Black Bulls, and that they were the Twin Stars. They delivered Mars to the Magic Parliament, and they handed him over to the Magic Knights. They told them that he was a rogue mage from the Diamond Kingdom, and that he had attacked the villages and the dungeons. They told them that he had mineral magic and crystal magic, and that he was strong and dangerous. They told them that they had defeated him, and that they had arrested him. They told them that they had completed their mission, and that they had won the competition. The Magic Knights took Mars, and they locked him up in a cell. They thanked Asta, Yuno and Noelle, and they congratulated them. They said that they had done a great job, and that they had earned a reward. They said that they had potential and talent, and that they had earned a reputation. They said that they were the Twin Stars of the Black Bulls, and that they had earned a respect. They collected their reward, and they decided to go back to their squad. They contacted Finral again, and they asked him to teleport them back to the Black Bulls' base. Finral agreed, and he opened another portal. He said that he would take them to the base, and that he would join them for a celebration. He said that he was proud of them, and that he was happy for them. He said that he was their friend, and that he wished them good luck and fun. They entered the portal, and they left the capital. They arrived at the Black Bulls' base, and they saw their fellow Black Bulls. They saw Yami, who was waiting for them. He greeted them with a smile and a hug. He said that he was glad to see them, and that he heard about their mission. He said that he was impressed by their performance, and that he praised their power and skill. He said that he respected them as Black Bulls, and that he rewarded them with a bonus. He said that he was also looking forward to celebrating with them, and that he prepared a feast. He said that he liked them as his squad, and that he welcomed them as his family. He said that they were the Twin Stars of the Black Bulls, and that they were the future of the squad. They greeted him back, and they thanked him for his words and his reward. They said that they wanted to celebrate with him and the squad, and that they wanted to enjoy the feast. They said that they liked him as their captain, and that they welcomed him as their family. They said that they were the Black Bulls, and that they were the Twin Stars. They joined the celebration, and they enjoyed themselves. They ate and drank, and they danced and played. They talked and joked, and they shared and learned. They felt the warmth and the love, and they became closer and stronger. They met their new family, and they felt at home. They were part of the Black Bulls, and they were happy to be there. They had completed their mission, and they had celebrated their success. They had shown their power and skill, and they had impressed their captain. They had grown a lot, and they had become stronger. They were proud and happy, and they congratulated each other. "Good job, guys. We did it. We completed our mission." Asta said, smiling. "Yeah, we did. We make a great team." Yuno said, nodding. "We sure do. We're awesome." Noelle said, agreeing. They hugged each other, feeling happy and proud. They had overcome their limits, and they had become stronger. They were ready to face any challenge that came their way. They were ready to write their own story.