10: pink

bad boys bread bakery

ogbadboy
you got this Jim. just be yourself or whatever mushy stuff you two like

mr president
where are you joel?? youre not off the hook mister

ogbadboy
im going somewhere

canary
thanks for the encouragement... im sweating from my hands

ogbadboy
dont shake or hold his hand then

canary
alright! we'll talk to you later babe
seen at 12:55pm

Jimmy shoved his phone into his pocket upon hearing a bicycle bell, Scott. "Hi, Jimmy. How are you?" The cyanet cycled beside him, propping his white bicycle up. "I'm doing great! I—I got you these..." Jimmy took the flowers from his bicycle's front basket and handed them to Scott.

The flowers were red, wood lilies. They were wrapped in a brown paper and tied together with a blue ribbon. "Thank you Jimmy, I also got you something..." Scott handed him a box. It was neatly wrapped in all white with a yellow bow. Jimmy had his mouth agape, looking from the box to Scott and vice versa: "It's... it's so fancy."

Scott laughed as he shook it gently, "Well, I remember you talked about how you collect lego sets." Jimmy smiled as he went in to hug the cyanet, "You remembered! Thank you, Scott—You're the best!" He tightened the hug a bit, feeling Scott slowly reciprocate the physical affection. "You're welcome, Jimmy."

As Jimmy let go, he was handed the box, "Go on, you can open it." At that, he immediately tore the present open, it was messy but he made sure not to litter and to keep all the wrapping in a ball for easy disposal. "Jay's Lightning Jet from Lego Ninjago?" His voice was laced with confusion as he stared at the set.

"You don't like it?" Scott asked, seemingly panicking as his date looked back at him. "I love it—but how did you know I like Ninjago?" Jimmy asked tilting his head in confusion, hugging the lego to his chest. Scott knew how he knew, Lizzie told him! Hold on—"How does she know?" Scott muttered, he hadn't asked at all. How would Lizzie know about Jimmy's nerdiness over a decade-old lego series?

"Truthfully Lizzie told me, dunno how she knows." Scott shrugged it off with Jimmy following. "Ready to be beat in a bike race?" The blond asked as he put the set in his front basket. "Are you sure? You've got the bike seat way too low for it to be optimal." Scott pointed out, gesturing to the height it should be. "Really—HEY!" Scott was gone, leaving Jimmy to bike after him.

"Oh gosh—I forgot Cleo, Gem, and Pearl are coming over." They just finished cleaning up and were getting ready to catch Jimmy and Scott's date. "What do you mean you forgot?! What do I do?!" Joel asked, panicking with her as they saw Cleo's car pull up in the driveway. It was bright green with black stripes running along the sides, very Cleo.

"I—uhm... hide! Or you could leave out the backdoor but you can't really leave the backyard and it's kinda messy back there—hide!" Lizzie rushed to the front door as the doorbell rang, leaving Joel to figure out where would be the best place to hide. He couldn't try the pantry because what if they wanted snacks? Or Lizzie's room, they might go up there.

He didn't want to go to the rest of the upstairs because that felt like an invasion of privacy to go somewhere she hadn't shown him. He also couldn't just hide out in one of the bathrooms, they'd question why it's locked if they needed to use it! So he settled for the easiest one, under the dining table.