Random disclaimer!!

Alright so I've never written before so this will probably suck (most definitely.) I feel like Matthew is a little under appreciated and he deserves ALL THE LOVE so I'm gonna try this writing thing lol. Not everything will be like the books because James pisses me off sometimes so I might change some of the story to prevent that. The main focus is Matthew so if you're hoping for action like the book go read the book not this. I appreciate constructive criticism but not rudeness so if you don't like it keep it to yourself because (this might shock you) I DON'T CARE.
I do not own any of the characters apart from Clarice Heronthorn and her story line but everything else is Cassandra Clares. (I love her😍) 
I will try my best to give trigger warnings for sensitive topics but if I miss something please tell me in the comments!!
Clarice has been through a lot and her character might seem a little boring at first but it's very complex. She did attend the academy with the merry thieves so they are all very close.
NONE of the fan art in any of the story's is my own I cannot draw or anything so credit to the artist!
Also I am not going to give a description of Clarice's appearance bc she's supposed to be you so she looks like how ever you want her to!
And with all that said please enjoy and thank you for reading if you made it this far!!