Waltz

I smirked back at Rosemudd and the other girls as Math led me onto the floor next to James and Cordelia.
"They look quite the pair wouldn't you agree?" I ask Math
"I find that I agree with almost everything you say amica mea."
"Then you agree you should stop drinking?"
He looked caught off guard by my sudden harsh tone.
"Amica mea I prefer not to argue with you."
"And I prefer to see my friends happy without a flask in hand. Math what is it you're trying to forget about? Why must you drown yourself in alcohol to be happy?"
I tried to pry but a sad smile formed on his lips and as we spun I was about to question more when I catch sight of a blonde haired girl. She looked awfully pale, almost sickly and she was skinny with high cheekbones, she had no warmth to her face and she was standing beside a women with gray hair and an odd bird hat.
Tatiana Blackthorn.
I shudder
I guess the blonde girl was beautiful? Not in the way Math was though, Math was warm and familiar, she was cold and intimidating. Though I guess some would say I was not beautiful either.
Scar face.
"Math who is that?"
His eyes follow mine to the girl and he rolls his eyes.
"The love of James life" he hissed.
"What-"
James suddenly left Cordelia stranded in the middle of the dance floor as he rushed to the blonde girl.
Why must they all be idiots?
Tom and kit are my favorites.
That's a lie.
"Math you must go rescue Cordelia she can not be seen left on the dance floor!" I say, pushing him toward her
"But what about you amica mea?"
"Don't worry about me this is Cordelia's welcome ball she is the main focus!"
He nods and hurry's to Cordelia's aid, taking her by the hand and continuing where James left off.
I cursed James in my head and walk over to Thomas leaned against the wall.
"Hi Tom!"
"Hi Clarice!"
He smiled, I love Tom he's like my awkward tall brother.
I look back to the dance floor to see that Cordelia was now dancing with her brother.
How can someone so kind be related to someone so awful? I have only ever heard great things about Cordelia.
I then see Math looking panicked in the corner and a shadow that looks a little too much like James.
"Come on Tom!" I grab his hand and rush across the ball room to the corner Math is and quickly block James's shadow from the rest of the guest.
James suddenly solidified back trying to catch his breath.
"Did they see me?" He asked in a panic
"No Tom and Clarice covered for you" Matthew replied quickly.
Suddenly a scream echoed through the ball room and we all whirled to find the source.
Barbra.
No no no no no
Barbra was laying on the floor in a heap of her dress with Oliver holding her tightly. I break into a run and I fall onto my knees next to Barbra checking her pulse.
"She just collapsed I don't know what happened!" Oliver said, looking terrified.
Anna stood over me and said
"it's her corset, she can't breath cut her dress!" Cordelia quickly pulled out a dagger and handed it to Anna. Anna swiftly cut the back of Barbra's dress and soon Barbra's breathing became steady and she opened her eyes. Ariadne had wrapped her shawl around Barbra to keep her decent.
"I'm okay, I forgot to eat today that's it" Barbra said weakly while leaning on her brother, Thomas. Her parents soon wrapped their arms around her and the lightwoods took their leave.
I myself felt as thought my own corset was strangling me so I slipped through the door to my own room.
Oh how I hate balls.
**********************************************
Yellow was a suitable color for a picnic, but it did not feel like a yellow sort of day.
My yellow waistcoat and matching trousers did brighten my face but I didn't care much.
I had my twin swords strapped to my back. Oh how I love my weapon of choice. Twin swords possessing no runes, forged by Wayland smith as golden as Matthew's hair. Their names were Animo and Amare.
Courage and love.
My hair was loosely braided over my shoulder with a yellow ribbon at the end.
Trying to appear as much like a lady as possible.
I had not seen Math or James since the ball which was odd I was sure they would find reason to bother me. 
I walk to the park myself and when I get there I see blankets all over the yard. I then scope out which one would be best suited to me. Lucie and Cordelia catch my attention and I quickly walk towards them. I lay on my stomach on the blanket and put my chin in my hands.
"Beautiful day isn't it?" I ask with a grin looking around.
"Indeed it is!" Lucie said shoving a lemon tart into her mouth.
I laughed and unstrapped my twin swords placing them under the blanket so I could roll over on my back and look at the clouds. Cordelia and Lucie start chatting before I feel someone plop down next to me and I roll over on my stomach once again.
Kit grinned at me as Tom sat down next to him.
"Where is your other half?" Tom asks me suddenly.
"And who might that be? I believe I brought my whole body with me." I say as I look down at myself, making sure I was all there.
"Matthew?" Kit questioned, Thomas clueless.
Tom laughed and the nodded.
I rolled my eyes at them.
"I do believe that is James's other half not mine."
"Whatever you say" Lucie said, sharing a look with Thomas.
"Where are James and Matthew?" Cordelia questioned genuinely.
Someone else sat down next to me.
"Hello Anna" I smiled at her.
"Hello Clarice darling" she grinned.
"We were just trying to solve the mystery of where Matthew and James are." Lucie said as greeting to Anna.
"Oh dear I hope they're not really missing!" Kit said suddenly.
"Don't worry James is walking this way now." Anna said glancing over her shoulder to where James was approaching.
"Hello daisy" James greeted Cordelia.
"James I was hoping to talk to you, in private." She said and I grinned and looked to Lucie to confirm my suspicions that Cordelia was confronting James about leaving her on the dance floor. Lucie was grinning as well looking between the two.
"Of coruse." He said helping her up, once they were out of earshot I began laughing.
"Oh dear I like her very much, she keeps Jamie in his place." I chuckled out.
"I do agree, she seems good enough for James." Anna said, smiling at Lucie, who was practically shaking with joy for the thought of Cordelia becoming her sister in law and her parabatai sounds like Lucies dream life.
"Where is Barbra Tom?" I asked, my thoughts suddenly returning to all the events of yesterday.
"Over there with Oliver." He said glancing toward the lake where his sister was walking.
"Surely you're not such a dreadful brother that you left her alone? She passed out yesterday shouldn't you be at her side?" Anna questioned.
"She won't let me near her she's convinced Oliver is going to propose. She would kill me if I interrupted that." Tom said rolling his eyes. Then looking at something behind me.
"There's Clarice and James's other half." He said laughing. I turned to see Matthew hoping out of the drivers seat of the counsels carriage.
**********************************************
" I don't wanna dance if I'm not dancing with you."

So like I know my writing looks different then others but that is how I was taught to write in school. I was always taught to drop down after someone speaks because that's how it looks in real books so sorry not sorry.