| A touch.. of destiny. |

"Jack? Where are we going?" I asked. "Ah, uhmm.. let's just say.. an old friend of mine." Jack replied, probably confusing himself abit. "And what do you mean with, so called old friend?" I questioned.

"You'll see." He smiled nervously.

"Why is Jack afraid of the open ocean?" I heard Will ask Gibbs, they were in another rowboat.

"Well, if you believe such things," Gibbs began, I took a quick glance at Jack, who was looking around, almost seemingly afraid. I rested my head on his shoulder, and he pecked my forehead, making me smile softly.

"There's a beast that does the bidding of Davy Jones." Gibbs continued. "A fearsome creature with giant tentacles that'll suction your face clean off," Gibbs imitated it with a hand gesture. "and drag an entire ship down to the crushing darkness." I looked at Jack, who seemed to get more nervous by Gibbs his words. "It'll be fine, Jack." I whispered.

"The kraken." Gibbs said, looking at Pintel and Ragetti.

Jack nervously held my waist tighter, holding onto me as if it was for his life. "Sorry, heh.." He looked at me, and held onto me, not so tight. 

"They say the stench of its is like.." Gibbs shuddered. "Imagine, the last thing you know on God's green earth is the roar of the kraken and the reeking odor of a thousand rotting corpses." I looked up, hearing Gibbs words.

I looked at Jack, who had a piece of cloth, tied around his hand. "What's with you're hand?" I questioned Jack. "Oh, it's nothing.. I cut myself in a glass shard.." Jack hesitated to answer. "In the rum cellar I thought I saw a bottle of rum, but I got scared by something and dropped the rum bottle." He chuckled nervously.

"If you believe such things.." Gibbs finished. I nodded towards Jack "Ah, alright then." I smiled.

"And the key will spare him that?" Will asked.

"Well, that's the very question Jack wants answered." Gibbs said, looking at the rowboats bottom, sighing. "Bad enough even to go visit... ..her." He looked at Will again. "Her?" He questioned.

"Aye.."

—‐

*After awhile*

We reached a hut, Jack was looking nervous as a wreck, his hand in his coat slightly. 

He got out the boat, and held out his hand, so I could get out with ease. I smiled and thanked him.

"No worries, mates. Tia Dalma and I go way back. Thick as thieves. Nigh inseparable, we are. Were. Have been. Before." He stuttered, as Gibbs got out of his boat too. 

"Me and Freya will watch your back." Gibbs smiled.

"It's me front I'm worried about.." Jack said, climbing up the ladder, as I followed him up slowly.

"Mind the boat." Gibbs said to Will

"Mind the boat." Will said to Ragetti.

"Mind the boat!" Ragetti said to Pintel.

"Mind the boat." Pintel said to Marty.

"Mind the boat." Marty said to cottons parrot.

His parrot squeaked. "Mind the boat!" The parrot flew after us, making Cotton indeed, Mind the boat.

We walked up to the door, as Jack quickly reached for my hand, pushing the door open with his other, as he held my hand.

There was a woman inside the hut, with rather weird items in her hut. For example, a jar of eyeballs, and a boa constructor as pet.