| The Deadman's Chest |

"You're pulling too fast."

"You're pulling too slow."

"We don't want the kraken to catch us." Ragetti said.

I grabbed Jack's hand, I knew he was getting anxious because of Pintel and Ragetti. "It'll be okay, Jack." I smiled at him.

"I'm saving me strength for when it comes." Pintel said irritated.

"I don't think it's 'krahkuN' anyways. I always heard it said 'kreeyken'." Pintel says. "What, with a long A?" Ragetti asked. "Will the both of you just shut up?" I asked. "Aye." Pintel and Ragetti said in unison.

—‐

Jack threw his Jacket in the boat, and grabbed a shovel. "Guard the boat. Mind the tide. Don't touch my dirt." Jack ordered Pintel and Ragetti. I ran up to Jack. "Do you really trust those idiots?" I sighed, as he nodded slowly hesitating his words. 

We followed Elizabeth. I got held by Jack again, who was seemingly nervous. I smirked at him. "We can have some rum together later?" I asked. He nodded, as I had made him smile.

"This doesn't work." Elizabeth said, sitting down. "And it certainly doesn't show you what you want most." Me and Jack walked up to Elizabeth. Apperently I walked a bit like Jack now too. Or I was just toasting my braincells very slowly.

"Yes, it does." Jack said "you're sitting on it." I added. "Beg pardon?" Elizabeth looked at the both of us concerned. "Move." Jack said, shooing her away with his hands. He whistled at Norrington to dig where Elizabeth sat.

—‐

"Guard the boat!" Pintel mocked Jack's words "mind the tide!" He mocked his words again.

"I could join the circus!" Ragetti said, as he held up a shovel with one hand.

"Mind if I shine your shoes, sir?" Pintel asked Ragetti.

Then they saw a ship sink, making Ragetti's shovel fall onto the sand. They looked at eachother for a moment. And they ran away screaming.

—‐

Jack was meditating, as I sat down next to him. "Would I interupt if I put my head on your shoulder?" I asked Jack, who shook his head, so I put my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes for a minute, till I heard a thump. Both my, and Jack's eyes were open at the thump. I got up, walking towards Norrington, and so did Jack.

We looked at the chest, as Jack unlocked it by hitting the lock with the shovel. It revealed tons of letters, and beneath those letters, was a chest. We all put our heads near the chest, and heard a muffled heartbeat.

"It's real.." Elizabeth seemed surprised.

"You actually were telling the truth." James smiled at Jack.

"I do that quite alot, yet people are always surprised." Jack replied, making me chuckle.

"With good reason." I heard someone from behind us say.

"Will!" Elizabeth ran up to him, and hugged him "You're all right! Thank god! I came to find you!" 

Suddenly Will kissed Elizabeth. "They wasted no time, innit?" I mumbled, as Jack chuckled. Jack looked disgusted at seeing them kiss, if I had to be honest.

"How did you get here?" Jack questioned Will.

"Sea turtles, mate. A pair of them, strapped to my feet." Will replied.

"Not so easy, is it?" Jack said jokingly.

"But I do owe you two thanks." Will looked at me and Jack. "You do?" I raised a brow.