| At World's End. |

{ PS! this chapter is quite short! }

I slowly stopped crying, Gibbs comfort was making me smile a bit, cause he kept talking about random stuff. He knew I didn't want him to talk about Jack, and so he didn't, he respected my sorrow.

When we approached Tia Dalma's home, we all got greeted by her, as if she knew.

Will kept throwing a dagger into a table at Tia Dalma's home, but she didn't seem to mind it. She walked up to me, with a tray of drinks.

"Against the cold.. and the sorrow." She said, holding the tray up to me, and I grabbed a tumbler, and waited for the others to grab the drinks. I held the tumbler with both my hands, I was shaking slightly. I still needed to process what happend. I couldn't bear the thought though. I just couldn't. 

"It's a shame.." Tia Dalma said to Will. "I know you're thinking that with the Pearl you could have captured the devil and set free your father's soul." Tia smiled at Will politely. "Doesn't matter now. The Pearl is gone, along with its captain." My heart broke hearing Will's words. "Aye.." Gibbs says. "And already the world seems a bit less bright." Gibbs looked at me. "He fooled us all right till the end, but I guess that honest streak finally won out." Gibbs raised his tumbler. "To Jack Sparrow." He said. Ragetti looked at Gibbs, and raised his tumbler too, saying: "Never another like Captain Jack.". Pintel raised his tumbler too, "He was a gentleman of fortune, he was.".  Elizabeth raised her cup. "He was a kind man." I raised my cup now too. "He was a good man, and a good captain." I smiled softly. Will didn't say anything, and drank from the tumbler. Elizabeth didn't drink from her tumbler. Did that mean she thought otherwise? I thought to myself, as I drank from the tumbler.

"If there was anything could be done to bring him back.." Will looked at me, he knew I found it hard. "Freya.." Will got cut off by Tia Dalma. "Would you do it? Hmm?" She looked at Will for a second, and turned to me. "What would you.. hmm?" She looked around. "What would any of you be willing to do, hmm?" She said, as she looked at the crew.

"Would you sail to the ends of the Earth and beyond.. to fetch witty Jack and him precious Pearl?" Tia asked, and Gibbs looked around for a moment. "Aye." He said, looking at me. "Aye." I replied. "Aye." Pintel stood up, and so did both me and Ragetti. "Aye." Ragetti said, rubbing his eye slightly, as he was probably a bit emotional too, he liked Jack as a friend. Tia looked at Cotton, or Cottons parrot, either one. "Aye." The parrot squawked. Elizabeth slowly nodded. "Yes." She looked at me, and hugged me softly. Tia then looked at Will. "Aye." Will replied softly.

"All right." Tia smiled. "But if you go and brave the weird and haunted shores at worlds end.. then you shall need a captain.." Her smile got wider "Then you will need a captain who knows those waters." She looked towards the stairs, as someone came walking down them, very slowly, and Jack the monkey screeched in excitement.

I got up, so I could see who it was.

Then I knew it, I recognized the outfit. It was Barbossa!

"So tell me, what's become of my ship?" He questioned, as he started laughing.