| A God? |

"Do we have a heading?" Gibbs asked, making Jack yelp again. There was something wrong with Jack.

"Aah! Ooh. Run! Land." Jack said, grabbing my hand and he hid behind the mast.

"Jack?" I looked at him confused.

"Nothing is wrong." Jack quickly replied.

"Which port?" Gibbs asked

"Didn't say port. I said 'land'. Any land!" Jack said, Jack the monkey randomly stole Jack's hat.

I gave Jack a peck on his cheek. 

Jack threw Jack's hat overboard. "Jack's hat! Bring her about!" I shouted

"No, No!" Jack looked at us frightened. "Leave it!"

He noticed the crew look at him concerned. I walked over to Jack, and held his hand. Hoping it would calm him down.

"Run." He said, as he ran towards the stairs, and hid behind them with me.

"Back to your stations, the lot of you!" Gibbs ordered, then he walked towards us.

"Jack?" Gibbs questioned.

"Shh."

"For the love of mother and child, Jack, whats coming after us?" Gibbs asked.

"Nothing." I looked at Jack worried, and hugged him. "You're gonna be okay, Jack.." I mumbled, making him smile, but it was a worried smile.

—‐

*3rd Person View*

A man chuckled. He started speaking Turkish, as he found a hat in the water.

A man replied to him, also speaking Turkish.

They both put the hat on. They heard a weird sound, as they both shut up. It was a roar? Like a warning.

Their ship started creaking, as they received a muffled thump from the below deck.

The man who had Jack's hat on quickly shoved it in the man who found it's hands, who didn't want it, putting his hands up.

They heard creaking and snapping.

Their boat got consumed, and so did they.

—‐

"Here, now, you can't be here." A guard said to William

"I think you'll find he can." Mr. Swann said.

"Mr. Swann!" The guard warned.

"Governor Swann, still. Do you think I wear this wig to keep my head warm?" He asked.

"Jack's compass? What does Beckett want with that?" Elizabeth asked.

"Does it matter? I'm to find Jack and convince him to return to Port Royal." Will said, holding Elizabeth's hands through the bars of the cell she was in.

"In exchange, the charges against us will be dropped." He grinned slightly

"No. We must find our own avenue to secure your freedom." Weatherby says, looking at Elizabeth. "Is that a lack of faith in me, or in Jack?" William asked

"That you would risk your life to save Sparrow's does not mean he would do the same for anyone else." Weatherby looked frusterated.

"I know he'd do it for Freya." William looked at Elizabeth.

"Where is that dog with the keys?" Weatherby says, whistling for the dog with the keys.

"I have faith in you.." Elizabeth smiled. "All three of you."