5

He quickly greeted me with a kiss on the cheek. Placing his hand on my back.

"You look wonderful, Amber."

"You're are not bad yourself." I said while he earned a wink from me.

"Thanks for the flowers, they are my favorite. Honestly I thought that you forgot."

"How could I forget? I know it has been long time, but nothing has changed I still see you like my sister."

Sister, right....

I just smiled at him. He placed a hand on my waist as he guided me to his car. Still the black McLaren that I was sitting 1 day ago. It smells the same. His cologne hit my nose right when I sit in the car. He used this fragrance when he was younger. I bought him this cologne. The thought of him still wearing it makes my cheeks burn.

The car was silent only radio was playing. It was quiet but that didn't really matter. We arrived at this fancy restaurant. It looked beautiful from the outside. I opened the door and waited for Lando. He put his hand on my waist, again. I won't lie I had goosebumps.

We ordered our food and a glass of wine for me. He looked at me and started talking.

"So, how has it been in Bristol when I left? How have you been?"

"At first I didn't leave my bed for week, really, I just left when I had to go to the bathroom. It was hard not having the person that I trusted the most by my side. When I told you that you shouldn't speak to me I immediately regretted it. But you made it, so it was worth it."

"I'm sorry that I left y-" "Don't apologize Lando, I'm proud of you" I tried to smile but it I swear it looked like grimace. It was hard for me to let him go. Even when I yelled at him, it still hurts even now.

"You know I tried to contact you few times."
"I did too." We looked at each other and smiled that turned into laughter. Happy and maybe sad tears were falling on my face. I can't believe that I run into him again. How could I be so stupid to not even notice that he got into formula one. That I literally "work" with him.

He wiped the tears off with his thumb. I gave him a small smile. The waiter came with food in the time so we started eating.

The food was delicious. Definitely felt like pregnant after this meal.

"What about going to have a drink?" He asked, I could see he wasn't that confident that before.

"Sure, I'll just get the bill."

"Oh don't be ridiculous Amber! I invited you, I'll pay."

"No, Lando." He placed 100 bucks on the table as we leave. "Wait, what about the car?"

"Don't worry about it, Ambear."

We got to the club as he ordered drinks for us. I don't have an idea what was that but it was really tasty. We talked all night and had few more drinks. "Wanna go dance?" "No"
"Too bad." He said as he pulled me to him. I touched his chest that I don't bump into him. His chest was solid rock.!!

We started to dance together. My hands behind his neck, my head laying on his shoulder. His hands on my waist. "I really missed you." He said. "I missed you too."

We looked into each other eyes. The tension can't be described. It was something that only we had. His hand slowly slipped on my low back. My left hand was now on his chest. I could feel his breath on my face. I brush my fingers through his curls. Damn I wanted to do it for so long. His hands no longer on my waist but on my butt.

Our lips were almost touching.

"You are playing really dangerous game, Norris."

"What about you going to play with me, then?" I bit my lip, but he didn't wait.

Our lips had touched