Yearning for the Truth

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"So I have a couple games planned out, Twister, Uno, Monopoly, just the classics. But we can do other things too like Truth or Dare!" Twilight explained excitedly to Sunset.

"Yeah, sounds fun." she replied distantly.

Why was she acting so cold? I mean Twilight was her best friend in the whole world, she should be stoked to be having a huge sleepover with her and her friends. Still, something was bugging her. She knew exactly what is was, even though she would never say it aloud. She was in love with Twilight Sparkle.

"Sunset? Are you feeling alright? I asked if you if you wanted candy apples at the sleepover?" Twilight gave her the look Sunset knew too well, concern.

"W-what? Oh yeah... candy apples would be great Twi." she replied giving an encouraging thumps up to try and fix the tension.

Twilight gave her a smile, "Perfect! Remember it starts at 6 so be there by 5:30!"

"Eye-eye!" she pledged with equal but faux-enthusiasm.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Psssst..Pinkie Pie" Twilight whispered.

"Whats up Buttercup!" Pinkies voice replied in almost a shout and seeming to be incredibly bubbly in comparison to Twilight's.

Twilight's face contorted into a look of shock and she shot her neck in the direction of the teacher. My some miracle he didn't seem to notice Pinkies disruption.

"I'm having a sleepover tonight!" The details are on the note." She handed her a banana scented sticky note with a wide grin.

Pinkie Pie scanned the note over, before promptly sniffing it, rolling it into a ball, throwing it into her mouth and chewing.

"Mmm yum! Thanks! I'll be there." Pinkie smiled and licked her lips.

Twilight laughed as the bell finally rang.

'Alright...next up sewing class, Perfect. I can invite Rarity." she said to herself under her breath.

She walked into class and was met with most of her classmates working already on their own projects. Sure enough Rarity was there working on her beautiful jewel-encrusted blouse.

"Hey Rarity! The blouse is coming along great! Just wow." Twilight admired.

"Oh thank you darling, you know how much work I've put into it." she said bashfully with a pin in her mouth.

"Its definitely paying off Rarity. Anyways I wanted to see if you could come to this big sleepover i'm having tonight, here's an invention with all the information." Twilight handed her a lavender envelope.

"Of course I'll be there! That sounds fabulous." She answered enthusiastically.

She slipped the rest the invitations into the lockers of her friends who she didn't have time to give in person.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.