Overthinking Won't Fix Anything

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

She stammered, completely taken aback by this sudden interrogation.

"I think you're the best person I've met since moving here, I think you've helped me become a much better person and met so many cool people. I think you're my best friend and I think... you're..." she trailed off, realizing how transparent she had been.

"I feel the exact same!" Twilight gave a smile. Always that toothy smile.

WHAT? Does she understand what Sunset meant? What she means. Is that truly how she EXACTLY feels? Whatever, Sunset decided, clearly Twilight didn't like her, why should she act like a fool over a girl who didn't even want her the same way. It didn't matter how perfect she was. It didn't mater. It matter. It wasn't worth it.

Sunset had to snap out of this panic and play her turn. She decided Rainbow would be perfect; maybe that would make Twi jealous.

"Rainbow Dash, Truth or Dare?" Sunset asked seemingly innocent enough.

"Are you kidding me?! Dare obviously." Rainbow insisted enthusiastically.

"Alright... I dare you... too... go outside and sprint around the whole street in under five minutes." Sunset challenged.

"You're on!!" she sprinted out the front door.

"I don't think shes gonna stop at all... I hope shes alright, your streets are really long twilight." Fluttershy remarked, concerned.

Twilight chuckled and shrugged, "She'll be fine, shes run way farther in way less time."

'Touche Twi, you basically just rubbed in how athletic she is.' Sunset thought. She wondered if Twilight liked girls who were super sporty like Rainbow, considering the guys she liked, it would make sense. Still she hoped not, after all she had two left feet and no interest in soccer.

Soon enough, Rainbow came barging back through the door; throwing off her train of thought. They played a couple more rounds with things as usual and it was time for the next activity.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.