9

RYUJIN

Yeji had been ignoring me since we got home. She acts normal

towards Bonnie but when it comes to me, she acts cold as if I'm not here.

Why the hell is she ignoring me? Why is she acting this way?

I mean, I do understand if she acts like that if its just the two of us.

That'll be normal but right now we are babysitting my niece.

What if she noticed something was off between me and Yeji? She'll probably tell her daddy and Beom might tell dad too.

I don't want to get into trouble.

I walked towards them and saw them in the kitchen. Bonnie was sitting on the counter while eating some biscuits and Yeji was cooking dinner.

I leaned on the door and watched them. Bonnie was telling a story and Yeji was listening though she's busy cooking. Bonnie seemed to notice someone was watching them so she tilted her head and look at me.

"Dadaaa"

I smiled and went near her. I kissed her head making her giggle.

"Hey baby"

"Where were you Dada?"

"I was upstairs. I changed my clothes" I said and look at Yeji who is still cooking

Bonnie tugged my shirt so I look at her. She pulled my neck and whispered something on my ear.

"Mama is mad at you"

I look at her confused and she nodded her head before eating.

"Why is that?"

"You were talking to that beautiful lady at the mall. You forgot about us"

I heard Yeji clearing her throat and walked towards us.

"Baby, how about you watch some TV hmm? You can take Dada with you" she said but didn't bother looking at me

"I wanna stay here mama. I'll help you"

"Hmm okay but behave okay? Now finish the story you were telling me"

She want back to cooking and I shake my head. Bonnie signalled me to go near her and I obliged.

I don't want her to be confuse.

I encircled my arms on Yeji's waist making her flinched. Since she tie her hair bun whenever she cooked, it gave me a clear view of her neck.

"Hon" I kissed her neck

"Ryu, there's a kid in here" she whispered making sure the kid won't hear it

"You mad baby?" I ignored what she said and continued kissing her neck

"I'm not hon, look after Bonnie. I'm almost done" she said in a normal tone but I can feel her body shaking.

"I'll help you"

She suddenly giggled before turning her body and look at me.

"I can manage, look after Bonnie" she patted my cheek and look at the kid

I heard Bonnie giggled so I smiled.

Its working.

I gave Yeji a peck on the lips before walking towards the kid

"Let's watch some TV baby"

She nodded and I carried her.

We went to the living room and she sat on the sofa as I open the TV.