Epilogue

Yuna

We managed to file a case against Yeonjun when he was discharged from the hospital. Our lawyer said he's also planning to file against us after what we did to him. Yeah right, as if he could win against us.

He don't know who's his dealing with.

"Baby?" I heard my fiancee called me

"In the shower" I yelled so she could hear me

I need to go at Ryujin's house today. She said she can't drive because her knuckles hurt. Wow great, I guess they want me to marry Lia so that they could have a personal driver.

Someone has hugged me from behind and I turned around. My beautiful soon to be wife is naked in front of me. Oh gosh that body is to die for.

"My eyes up here" she chuckled and raised my chin using her finger.

"U-uhmm hi"

"Hi"

I smiled and pulled her tight

"Can I come with you?"

"Babe we've talked about this. Just stay with Yeji okay?" She pouted

"Fine"

I chuckled and kissed her.

"Hey babe, I might piss my pants later so I need something to encourage me not too"

"And? What do you need then?" She asker confusingly

I wiggled my eyebrows and she gasped before nodding.

I turned the shower off and we both did it.

-----------------

RYUJIN

We did it. We managed to file a case against Yeon and he said he'll fight us too. Dad told me he'll take care if everything so I just need to focus with my wife.

I still thank him for putting some senses inside my head before I was late.

"Well I guess we won't be stressing ourselves now" Yuna said while laughing

"Yeah, thanks to dad"

"Anyways, I need to go home now. My wife is waiting for me and the kids" Beomgyu said and waved goodbye

I sighed and Yuna patted my shoulder. I nodded before walking towards Hyunjin who's now opening his car.

"Hey"He look at me and leaned on the car"Let me guess? You're going to apologize?"

I rubbed my nape and she lightly punched my arm.

"Accepted bro" he said and smiled

"Really? That fast?"

"Ryujin I'm still mad at you but you're my sister's wife. Her happiness is also mine. But if you try making my sister cry again, I will beat the shit out of you"

"I understand"

"I'll see you Ryu"

I move aside and let him go. Yuna draped her arm on my shoulder until Hyun's car is out of sight.

"Yeji probably talked to him"

"Yeah maybe"

"Well I have to go now, I need to go to the mall" she said when she removed her arm on mine

"Mall? Are you shopping for your fiancee now?"

"What? No, never. She's at the mall okay, she called me to fetch her. Oh qand Yeji's with her too"