11

YEJI

I hugged her back and kissed her all over her face. She giggles and did the same to me.

"Now be good okay? Will you miss me?" I asked her

"Of course aunt Yeji, you're the best auntie ever" Bonnie said and we both giggled

"Now don't tell that to aunt Ryeong okay? Or else she'll get jealous"

"I won't"

I hugged her again before I stood up. She went to Ryujin and she carried the little girl.

Beomgyu and Karina arrived today. That means today's our last day with the kid.

Karina walked near me and gave me a bag.

"I brought you and Ryujin some souvenirs. You should visit Paris, it's a great place"

"We will. Thank you" I said and hugged her too

Well if Ryujin and I can go there. She's been very distant but when Bonnie is with us, she's nothing but a very lovely and thoughtful wife to me.

Now that the kid is gone, will she treat me the same? Or be back to being the cold Ryujin I know.

I wanted to ask Karina if Bonnie could stay with us more but I'm not in the place to do so. The child is theirs and I know they miss the kids too.

"Hey there sweet heart" Beomgyu approach the kid and Bonnie immediately hugged her father

I smiled at the sight and take a peek at Ryujin . She was just looking at her brother who's hugging his daughter.

I went beside her and wrapped my arms on her waist. I felt her flinched but she draped an arm on my shoulder, rubbing it and placing a kiss on my head.

"Hey Ryu, let's go to a bar tonight okay? I invited Hyun and dad" Beomgyu said after handing Bonnie to his wife.

"Uhh I don't know. Is it okay hon?" She asked and looked down at me I smiled sweetly at her and kissed her lips.

"Sure hon. Just don't drink too much"

"Awh you guys are so cute together" Karina said while carrying Bonnie

"Ewww" the kid said and covered her eyes making all of us laugh.

We went outside the gate and waved goodbye to them as their car disappear from our sight.

When they're already gone, I felt the cold wind hit my body when Ryujin let me go and walked straight inside our house. I followed her after I closed the gate.

"Are you hungry? I cooked lunch" I said while looking at her

"I'll eat somewhere else. I have to check the company" she replied without looking at me and went upstairs I smiled bitterly and sat on the couch. I waited for her to go down and once she is, she's already wearing her business suit

"Don't wait for me tonight, after the meeting I'll go straight to the bar" she said coldly

I opened the door for her and reached for her cheek but she pushed me gently before getting inside her car.

I did my best to prevent myself from crying. Once she's gone, my body fell on the floor as I cover my mouth from my sobs.

We seemed okay earlier.

Why does it have to be this way?

-----------

YUNA

I'm now with Ryujin and the boys at a famous bar. I'm suppose to be at home, cuddling with my fiancee when they dragged me here.

I told Lia I won't take long but we're here for hours already. I'm so dead.