Writer notes

Disclaimer

This a work of fiction,Names, Characters, Places/locations, Events, businesses and incidents are just product of the writer's imagination.Any resemblance to actual person, things,living or dead or locates or events entirely coincidental.

The songs that I use are not mine,and credit to the real owner of some pictures that i use.

All rights reserved

No parts of this story may be produced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying recording or otherwise, except being extracts for the purposes of reviews without written permission of the author/writer.

A/N::Thank you for visiting my first story.This is my first time to be a writer or writing a story so expect incorrect grammar, spelling and even typos.I would appreciate if you will correct me but do it in a nice way.As i was saying im just new writer/new in writing pls. Don't compare me to other authors, bash or even judge my works (masakit kaya).Just please respect my story that is all i want thank you.

Pure imagination ko lang po ito.Sana magustuhan nyo po ito and enjoy reading po... thank you

MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT::: PERIWINKLE MANUNULAT (you can contact me here cutie )

-THIS STORY IS POSTED IN MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT BEFORE HERE-

WARNING

THIS story contains MATURED content, vulgar words and some sensitive parts or topics that are not appropriate for young readers.(R-18)

Don't copy my works remember plagiarizing is a CRIME

WELCOME TO MY  WORLD OF OBSESSION MAN'S