Chapter 3 Lucky

(here are the fonts used to differentiate and to help readers understand)

Thought or think

<digital or robot or digital communication voice>

[telepathy]

Big or loud echoing voice

It was silent, very silent, quiet, and lonely. With that in mind, Dave is still unconscious from escaping the Beuwolf, having achieved and unlocked a title, but he doesn't know it yet. Six hours pass without him waking up, until he lets out a small groan, feeling light-headed and holding his head. "Ugh... my head." He tries to get up, feeling strangely fine, better than he expected. It's like he slept great, as if he were back home in his world. Looking around as he stands up, he sees nothing but plain grass for miles. Something even stranger catches his attention: he feels no pain.

He touches his back, expecting the bloody claw mark, but there is none. All he finds is a torn vest on his back, revealing a bare back with a ripped vest. Confused yet relieved, he thinks to himself, "How?" Remembering, he checks his status by saying, "status."

<Dave Lvl 1>

<Race: Human>
<Class: Jack Of all Trades>
<Title: Survivalist>

<HP 15/15>

<Strength: 2(+5)>
<Dexterity: 1>
<Constitution: 2(+5)>
<Intelligence: 8>
<Wisdom: 3>
<Charisma: 1>

<Inventory: none>

<Skills:>
<Versatile Memory Lvl. Max>
<Adaptive Instincts Lvl. Max>

<Titles attained:>
<Survivalist>

He looks shocked— a title? How and when did he get it? Did he do something? "How do I got that?" Another screen floats close to his face.

<Summary: Due to your escape from the Beuwolf with a level 5, your action of survival is recognized and unlocks an achievement, rewarding the player with this title, the Survivalist>

"Cool, it's really great, but that doesn't explain how my body is fine."

<Conclusion: Your equipped title recovers 1 hp per minute, with a buff of +5 strength and Constitution, which is why currently your HP is much higher due to having a higher Constitution. As additional info, Constitution reaching 10 above your HP will have an extra 2 per 1 Constitution>

"Whoa, that sounds awesome. Damn, I should be glad that I got lucky to get that achievement." After understanding the reason behind it all, he's glad; surviving that moment is a real miracle. He then thinks that this class is very useful. "Guess this class is like a late build, which I kind of get it."

After getting up and escaping from the threat, even getting a reward with a title and buffs, it turns out it will be a great day and bright future before him. But after experiencing that event with the Beuwolf, he became more cautious and learned a lesson. He smiles and looks at the far view of the grassy plains. "Alright... let's think about this through." He walks again, continuing his random adventure forth, but while walking, he feels bored. Remembering his system that answers his questions, he decides to talk about the system he has. "Question, so how come did I come to this world?"

<Answering... fail, apologies, that is highly classified for players' safety>

"Player's safety, huh? Alright." A bit skeptical, but since the system he has is very robotic, more in listening to orders and commands, it is highly possible it's like ChatGPT and not like other conscious systems in manga and manhwa. He decides to change the question. "So what world did I land into?"