Chapter 4 A Slow start

(here are the fonts used to differentiate and to help readers understand)

Thought or think

<digital or robot or digital communication voice>

[telepathy]

Big or loud echoing voice

chop

chop

chop

Dave keeps cutting trees.

chop

chop

chop

He is chopping some large, fine trees. He keeps chops and chops. He goes as another tree gets cut down and falls to the ground slowly, and then quickly, it lands down with a loud crash. "Timber!" Dave shouted. With the last tree down, he then slowly chops it into small pieces and starts witting the shorted wood into logs.

"Phew, and thats 50." He then looks around the forest and sees the work he had cut down; so many tree stumps can be seen, and fallen trees became wood logs. Dave then smiles.

He then starts staking them up into small pillars of these piles of logs he cut down, and when he finishes, he feels accomplished, and with this, he can get some money.

Due to the player's hard work, the player gains 1 point in strength.

"Heh, nice, I got another point!... wait!" he then realized and then started asking questions: "The quest says that if it exceeds the limit of logs 50, correct? What if it's above that?, can I get a bonus reward?"

<Affirmative>

"Now this would be like hitting two birds with one stone." He then notices this useful outcome. He notices that every time he does something like run 2 hours or cut trees with his strength, he will be rewarded by his efforts, with a point he will gain only if he makes effort, and time needs effort for this to happen. "Well, I mean, the system says that it is a class that needs manual labor to do anything," he says to himself.

"And plus, if I keep cutting trees, and the more trees, the more chances to gain a good reward? I hope so, alright?" he then saw the axe on the ground. He grabbed it, and he felt a bit weak and a little wobbly due to Dave keeping cutting the trees. He didn't rest, and his hands were a bit tired and exhausted. "Whoa... i guess my body isn't like "the gamer" in Webtoon with the gamers body."

<answer, it is better for the player to know its limit and be able to rest from time to time. As an additional note, the Survivalist can help quickly recover stamina.>

Dave saw the screen, and its text intrigued and amazed him. He is so glad to miraculously unlock an achievement and gain this title. He then starts chopping once again, and then again.

"After 30 minutes of cutting, I have to rest and put the logs in my inventory."

<the player does not have one; the inventory you refer to is locked and unavailable on your current level.>

"Wait, whaa?"

<player has to carry them all to the village manually.>

"huh!?!"

The player must chop wood in order to get the bonus reward from the fruits of the player's labor.

"What! Are you kidding me? I can't carry this pile of wood! All by myself!"

The player can return to retrieve the wood and repeat the process; there is no easy route.

"Ugh. Alright, fair. I guess I'll chop all of these trees while I'm at it."