Chapter 5 simple? or more?

(here are the fonts used to differentiate and to help readers understand)

Thought or think

[digital or robot or digital communication voice]

{telepathy}

Big or loud echoing voice

We come back to the protagonist after achieving his first quest and obtain the hatchet and 100 lien from his game system awards, and from the quest giver Gundy, 50 lien and a dagger. During this time, he is now on the road, about to go to sleep as the sun shines orange, and about to start going dark. Dave walks and follows the road with the hatchet at hand, a dagger on his belt, and a pouch of 150 lilies.

Dave is greatly happy about his accomplishments in this world for only 2 days, as he recalls. Knowing more, Dave notices as he looks at the screen panel in front of him as Dave thinks and thinks about what he just learned and processes it through his mind, making sure what he understands is correct.

"Hmm, this is interesting; the system rewards and Gundy's rewards are separate." Dave thought.

After completing the first quest, he learns a few things: one, the system and the quest giver rewards are separate rewards, which is a weird thought, but as he thinks more about it, it is normally the quest giver that gives the reward, but in game it just shows that there is an item in your inventory after completing the quest.

Is it trying to do what it tries in the game? Dave thought, for Dave thinks it is some what reasonable, since in some RPGs, after completing a quest, you will get the item right in the inventory after completing the quest, but this is the real world, which is that it's confusing Dave and how this logic is.

He simply stated it in his mind and mumbled softly. "Probably magic bullshitery," as long as he understands that the system rewards and the quest-giver rewards are separate. The second is to be able to go and speak with the people around him in order to have a quest, which is for now, that's how to trigger the quest. RPGs in his world have slowly made quest categories like main quest, sub quest, chained quest, daily quest, weekly, monthly, etc.

Currently, the quest that he accomplished is somewhat subpar, or what he thinks it is, but for now, a quest is a quest. With all that in his head set and able to organize his thoughts, Dave then looks at the screen, which pops up a new screen panel.

[Due to your constant walking for 4 hours, you earned 2 points in DEX.]

"Nice!" Dave gives a thumbs up.

"Ok, he said there should be a nearby village if I keep going," he mumbles as he keeps walking. He indeed found another village only a few minutes away.

As he reaches the village, just as he was about to enter, he is then blocked as his arm is in front of him. Looking at the side to see who is the one who blocks him, Dave sees a man who seems to be geared up, and Dave looks up and down to give a further inspection. He is pretty geared up with a weird gun that has a pointy blade attached to it. Dave simply raises his brow, "Um... Yes?"

"To where did you come from?" The man that asked Dave is the same one blocking his path, asking in a serious tone.

"From the other side of the village, just passing through," he says with a smile, for Dave to try to act normal.

But the man humming in question was suspicious of Dave as Dave rolled his eyes and let it groan on his thoughts, "Damn charisma, alright, gonna give a good few words."

Dave Chuckled and then scratched his head and pointed over to the direction that he just took the path from to his current location. "I go to the village over there, as you can see. The reason I'm there is because I want to travel around the world, but..."