chapter 8 End prologue

(here are the fonts used to differentiate and to help readers understand)

Thought or think

[digital or robot or digital communication voice]

{telepathy}

Big or loud echoing voice

"Ok, so that is how they were treating them, typical," Dave murmurs as he takes cover behind a tree, seeing the hovel not a long way from his location and seeing a great deal of criminals all through the cabin and clearly tying up their belts back on their jeans.

It's been 10 minutes since he set out to track down the hut first, and he is right here, pausing and noticing. Dave totally needed to examine the movements of the watchmen so he could simply get in and take the prisoners and recently run.

Yet, he suddenly recollects that he really needs to kill the criminals for the mission, so the arrangement is through of the window in a flash. with that idea far removed. He then, at that point, takes a gander at the cottage, which is completely protected by bandits. He takes out his dust-bound iron hachet and draws out his blades.

"I don't like to get myself more bloody as it is, I already look like a psychotic killer as it is. Welp, can't be helped." Dave shrugs and then sighs, and then comes out of the bushes and stops hiding behind the tree.

Meanwhile, within the confines of the opulent cabin, a stark contrast to the squalor outside, a group of women and young children huddled together, their bodies covered in layers of dirt and tattered garments. The weariness in their eyes spoke volumes, a testament to the horrors they had endured. They longed for liberation from this wretched nightmare, their spirits crushed as the children cried and trembled in fear.

"Fucking Shut up you brats!"

"urgh! thats it!" Suddenly, one of the bandits, overcome with frustration, rose from his seat and approached a defenseless child with a sinister glint in his eye.

(Author: ಠ_ʖಠ Wtf? FBI, FBI!)

"Oi what you doin? don't damage the goods, they are already broken as it is" another bandit interjected, concerned about damaging their already broken possessions.

"Well, it wouldn't hurt to have a little fun with one or two of them. After all, they belong to us, and we can do as we please," the bandit replied, a malevolent smile spreading across his face. He knelt down and forcefully grabbed the trembling little girl by her chin, her panic palpable. "Besides, who would even notice if their lifeless bodies were to disappear?"

"No... please..." the girl's mother, exhausted from enduring countless violations, pleaded desperately as she witnessed the impending danger her daughter faced. Summoning every ounce of strength, she mustered the courage to rise and cast a fearful gaze upon her child. "Please... spare my daughter..."

"hm~ she looking fine~" The bandit's grin widened, his eyes gleaming with perverse delight as he savored the taste of his sadistic desires. The tears streaming down the little girl's face only fueled his twisted pleasure.

Just as the scene was about to descend into an unspeakable atrocity, a cacophony of groans and screams of pain pierced the air. Gunshots and the clash of blades reverberated outside the cabin, each cry carrying the weight of agony and fear. The bandits guarding the hut exchanged apprehensive glances, their hands instinctively reaching for their weapons.

"hey, check on what's going on outside" With a commanding voice, one of the bandits calls out to his companion, urging him to cast his gaze upon the unfolding spectacle outside. Intrigued by his own curiosity, the bandit cautiously opens the door, allowing his eyes to feast upon the scene before him. In a split second, a lethal hatchet hurtles through the air, finding its mark on the bandit's forehead, freezing his visage in a macabre display before his lifeless head descends to the cold, unforgiving floor.