Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1

  Unlucky An Jia

  "Bang...bang..."

  The dull banging sound echoed in the long and narrow corridor, occasionally mixed with the clanging sound of the pot lid and the iron pot, which made people's ears feel uncomfortable.

  "Hey, have you heard that?" A sharp voice spoke in a tone that he thought was low. He was flipping the cabbage in the pot carelessly with his hands, and looking sideways at the woman next door who was chopping meat.

  "What did you hear?" Li Taozi finally bought a small piece of pork belly and was working hard to chop the meat. When he heard Hu Xia's question, he changed his hands and continued to chop the pork.

  "Hey, are you still pretending to be stupid in front of me? Isn't it just Lao An's family business?" the woman said. When she saw that the cabbage in the pot was cooked, she immediately turned off the fire and clicked it three or two times. Shovel the white smoking vegetables into a stainless steel basin.

  When it came to Lao An's family, Li Taozi couldn't help but stop.

  Speaking of which, Lao An was really in bad luck this time.

  Speaking of the entire transportation company, he is not the first driver to have an accident. However, if someone gets into a car accident, the most likely result will be overturning or damaging the car, and the person will be fine. Good hands and feet, I can rescue him and rest so he can continue racing.

  This Lao An is different!

  There was a car accident, the car overturned, and one leg was forced into the car. In the end, there was no other way, so the thick leg was sawed off. Tsk tsk, it looks so pitiful!

  "Hey, you said this person is unlucky, there's really nothing you can do about it." Li Taozi said, patting her chest with her oily hands, a look of fear on her face.

  Hu Xia narrowed her eyes and twisted her butt: "It cannot be said that this is because Lao An is in trouble. You don't know..."

  The sharp voice kept talking, echoing unscrupulously in the long and narrow corridor.

  In a small room separated from the two of them by a thin wall, a young girl who looked about sixteen or seventeen years old was lying on the bed with her head covered in sweat, her eyes closed, and her cheeks flushed.

  The small room looked no more than three square meters, with walls on three sides and wooden boards on one side. At first glance, it looks like a single room separated by wooden boards. In addition to a wooden canopy bed, the room also had a dressing table with a large mirror and a large two-door wardrobe crammed into it. The room is full, and the furniture looks very simple, but it is all genuine and good stuff. The room has no windows and the air seems rather dull.

  However, because the only exit of this room did not have a door, a light blue door curtain was hung instead. The breeze occasionally blew in through the gap under the door curtain, which relieved the dullness of the room.

  The little girl looked very uncomfortable due to the sweat on her head. After the head resting on the pillow swayed from side to side a few times, finally, a pair of beautiful almond-shaped eyes opened and looked straight at the roof above the head that looked gray due to age.

  The little girl's eyes looked unfocused and confused. However, waves of sharp voices kept drilling into her ears. After a while, the little girl's eyes gradually became brighter.

  Sitting up with her hands on her hands, the little girl looked around where she was, and a strange thought came to her mind.

  Before she could integrate the memories that flashed through her mind, she heard a sharp sound coming from outside the door again.