Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81

  Arrogant newcomer

  "May I have your name?"

  "And you?"

  "You are a lesbian, why are you here?"

  ...

  Several young voices were testing each other's colleagues who were meeting for the first time. We only met once during the job assessment, so we were not very familiar with each other. Now it has been uniformly selected as one of the most famous transportation companies in Sanhua Province. Knowing that everyone is now a competitor, they can't help but inquire about each other's background.

  Of course, there are two lesbians among these young people, which is quite conspicuous given that there are mostly gay men in the transportation company.

  "Hey! What time is it? Do I need your approval for a lesbian to join the transportation company?" As soon as a lesbian's voice fell, another lesbian's voice rang out again.

  "That's right! Don't think that just because you are a gay man, you think you are awesome. Our transportation company has a very powerful female driver. Hmph..."

  The small conference room seemed crowded due to the large number of people. At this moment, everyone was talking about their own opinions, which made the whole office lively.

  It was in such a lively atmosphere that Anhua walked in behind Sun Hai and Ji Hongshan.

  It has been more than half a month since they picked up the car from the capital. During this time, she mainly went on short-distance missions. In the remaining free time, Ji Hongshan arranged to organize the rules and regulations of the truck fleet. In particular, the revision of the driver's manual is a very important part.

  Today, she was also arranged to follow them to see what these new recruits were like. After all, the so-called job examination can only roughly screen out the more suitable people. However, the positions in the transportation company are clearly classified. What positions these people will be assigned to in the future will depend on their capabilities.

  When the young people saw Anwar and the three of them walking in, they all closed their mouths.

  Sun Hai glanced around and found that a total of ten new people had been recruited this time. Eight gay men and two lesbians. The gender ratio is so imbalanced, mainly because lesbians at this time felt that the job in the transportation company was not suitable. They all went to the department store salesperson. Like his wife Liuye, there are actually more than 80 people taking exams for more than a dozen salesperson positions this year, which is really scary.

  "Okay, everyone, please be quiet."

  Sun Hai stood on top, clapped his hands, and showed a kind smile on his face.

  "First of all, welcome everyone to our Nanhua City No. 1 Transportation Company. From now on, everyone will be a part of this large group. I hope everyone can learn from each other, help each other at work, and work hard to do this job of serving the people."

  After the scene was over, Sun Hai picked up the roster and started calling the names. Anwar, on the other hand, took this opportunity to match the names on the roster with specific faces. The reason why she is so concerned is that these new employees will be arranged for her.

  This year's drag training class selection will start in the near future, but it will follow the practice of previous years. Among this group of people, at least half can't get in. Therefore, Anwar needs to find out the situation of these people before starting the training class. At that time, it will be convenient for them to arrange their respective places.