Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71

  brave

  The sound of heavy footsteps began to come from a distance. Accompanying the footsteps were several shining torches.

  Anwar stood on the top of the front of the truck and looked up, clearly seeing the situation ahead. Counting one torch and one person, there are eight people in this group. Not too much, not too little, just right!

  Anwar was still in the mood to make some jokes at the moment. Then he got off the front of the car and explained the situation to the people who came over after hearing the noise.

  And Gu Haiting, who had been imitating them to rest by the car, also came over immediately.

  When she heard eight people coming this way, she gasped: "It's them, it must be them!" Her tone was urgent and full of fear.

  Anhua just reached out and patted her shoulder, signaling her to calm down. Then he said: "Dad, we are following the plan, right?"

  An Guoqiang nodded, and the other four people also picked up the guy and stayed in the position agreed upon from the beginning.

  Anwar arranged for the frightened lesbian to hide in the cab of the truck.

  He carried the big iron bar and climbed back onto the roof of the truck. This time, she changed her attitude. Go from standing to lying on the roof of the car. However, his eyes are still on the road ahead. Always be ready and waiting for the enemy to arrive. Of course, at this time, a strange premonition had already arisen in her heart. Moreover, as the visitor got closer and closer, this premonition became stronger.

  When she saw the first person taking the lead in the flickering firelight, her premonition finally came true.

  Sure enough, it's this guy!

  The person walking at the front holding a torch was a man with a leprosy face. This man, in the afternoon, was still sitting in the bed of the tractor and passed the place where they parked. At that time, the man's eyes were not straight, and his face was full of greed. In addition to this person, there were several familiar people surrounding him.

  At this time, Anwar determined that four of the eight people had passed the section of the road where they parked in the afternoon. From this point of view, my guess is not wrong. These people are indeed here for them. As for why Gu Haiting was afraid, there might be something hidden in it.

  At this time, a voice came from the other side: "Leggy, are you in front?"

  "Boss, there is a small river in front of us. Those who drive big cars can only rest by this river. Let's find it along this river. That's right."

  "Damn NND, if we can't find those trucks, this trip will be in vain. That golden kid at home actually ran away..."

  Several people were walking around cursing and not seeming to be afraid of being discovered.

  When Anhua saw this, his heart sank again.

  Next, what Anwar least wanted to happen happened.

  I only heard someone shout loudly: "Found it."

  After hearing this, Anwar couldn't care about anything else at this time. According to the plan, at this time, she should blow the whistle in her mouth. Then a few people ambush below will rush up. However, Anwar always felt that these eight uninvited guests must have something to rely on.

  Therefore, she temporarily changed her plan and took the lead herself. He threw the pebbles he had collected early in the morning from the roof of the car towards those who were rushing towards him. At the same time, she shouted: "Everyone, please be careful, there is a problem."