Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31

  Fertilizer plant tasks

  "Why is it so noisy?"

  The entire dispatch hall was full of drivers waiting to pick up their tasks. Everyone was chatting loudly, but the sound of the bus fleet next door was so loud that it drowned out the voices of the twenty or so people there.

  Some people who like to watch the excitement have already stood up and walked towards the door.

  Anwar was led and followed outside the gate.

  The bus fleet's office building next door is not far away. After Anwar walked out, he saw bus team office employees confronting several middle-aged women.

  Standing in front of the bus fleet employees is the captain Wang Shuikou. Standing in front of those middle-aged women were Anwar's old acquaintances and neighbors, Comrade Xiao Curly and Hu Xia.

  While Anhua was still confused, Sun Kai, who was following her, ran ahead at some point. After a while, a familiar little girl came back.

  Doesn't it look familiar? Anhua looked at the familiar petite figure of the other party: "Wu Lili, what's going on over there?"

  Wu Lili curled her lips, looking like she couldn't bear it.

  "A few drivers' wives ran in and blocked Captain Wang, trying to find him a job."

  Anwar was confused: "You want to work?"

  Wu Lili blinked her big eyes: "That's right! The leader of them said that the bus fleet can arrange jobs for the conductors' families. In this case, they, the wives of the drivers, must also arrange jobs for them. Everyone is a bus driver. Employees of the team must be treated equally. Otherwise, they will cause trouble."

  Come on, another moral kidnapping. How can such a good thing come from these days? Your family is not satisfied with having a driver. How dare you come over and directly ask for a job. This Hu Xia is too courageous.

  Last time, it was widely publicized that her family had an improper relationship with Captain Wang's daughter. It took me a long time to get the wrong person. Now, here you come to do this again? This is because the transportation company cannot fire a regular driver who has been driving for more than ten years at will, so it dares to be so confident!

  Anwar was curious, though. Which conductor has such a big face that he can put his relatives into the bus fleet?

  As if she understood what Anhua meant, Wu Lili's little face suddenly smiled narrowly: "Isn't he from your old An family?"

  When Anhua heard this, he immediately frowned: "Stop it. There are a lot of people named An in the world. Don't get our family involved with the Anjin family!"

  The relationship between the two families was not harmonious, and that was a fact known to everyone in the transportation company.

  Wu Lili just joked, and then said formally: "He is Captain Wang's good son-in-law!"

  Then, Anwar heard a story about a typical Phoenix man's fortune. If the story were told in later generations, there must have been many smart girls who immediately saw An Jin's tricks. Unfortunately, people at this time were very simple, and many people couldn't understand the greed beneath An Jin's honest skin.

  The story is very simple. Since An Jin married Wang Caifeng, Wang Shuikou's daughter, An Jin's life has changed dramatically.

  This Wang Caifeng is the only child of the Wang family. He was pampered and pampered since childhood. Now that I'm pregnant again, it's impossible to live in Lao An's brick house in the Cotton Rouge Brigade.