Chapter 111-120

Chapter 111

  welfare fish

  It all started after the fish was caught yesterday.

  Nanhua City is not a city close to the sea, so it is almost impossible to eat fresh sea fish. Because the transportation conditions at this time are relatively poor. When marine fish are transported from coastal cities to them, they are prone to death. Therefore, even if there is sea fish, it is not affordable for ordinary people.

  For this reason, many people took the fish they were given yesterday, even if it was dead, home, and the whole family cooked it that night. Some people who live a simple life and are reluctant to part with it take the fish back, put some salt on it and dry it.

  As a result, Anwar came to work today and found that there were several fewer people in the dispatch hall and public office.

  When she asked, she found out that several people who had eaten fish had diarrhea all night long. I went to the hospital today to have a blood test. Of course, after asking around, there are also people who have eaten and nothing has happened.

  This situation is related to the individual's immunity. However, the culprits are undoubtedly the two sea fish.

  "Fortunately, after I got the fish yesterday, I found out that the fish was not good, so I immediately threw it in the trash can. My mother-in-law also said that I was wasting food and must pick up the fish. Later, it was my man who stopped me. Otherwise, it would be impossible to say I have to take leave today to accompany my mother-in-law to get water." Sister Jin patted her chest with lingering fear while telling Anhua the news she knew.

  After Anwar made inquiries from the main office, he walked to the dispatch hall.

  There are seven or eight fewer drivers in the dispatch hall. I heard that they all have diarrhea and their legs are so weak that they are like noodles. I simply asked for leave today. The only lucky thing about these people is that their bodies are relatively strong and they are not serious enough to go to the hospital.

  Anwar stood in front of the driver and asked: "Did any of you eat that fish last night?"

  Most of the drivers live in the staff building. There was so much noise in many houses last night that people with diarrhea took over the squatting pits in the public toilets. They can all see it clearly. Because of this, they didn't even have a place to squat. To use the toilet in the middle of the night, I have to go to the public toilet outside.

  Now, after hearing Anwar's question, he immediately said: "I ate half of it, but it's okay."

  The speaker was a strong man with an iron tower figure. He patted his belly and smiled as if he was lucky.

  After one person took the lead, others began to speak. Of course, most of them are describing the kind of things the neighbor has done a few times. However, Anwar also knew from these drivers that five or six of them were fine after eating fish.

  Because of this, she felt that this matter was more difficult.

  After she sent people to pick up the task, she ran to the transportation company's office building herself. Along the way, she deliberately turned a corner and went to the bus team's office, and found that there were also a few people missing. When we arrived at the transportation company's office building, there were not many people there.

  In Sun Hai's office, as soon as Anhua entered, he saw Wang Shuikou complaining about the welfare issues during the New Year.

  "Old Sun, is there something wrong with the fish the company sent this time? It turned several of my drivers into soft-legged crabs. There are not enough drivers for the late shuttle bus. Tell me, what should I do? It's the end of the year. , the shuttle bus from the commune to the city has to run overtime. Now, tell me where can I find a driver to drive the bus? I can't be the team captain!"