Annoying Fly I

Early warning. This story is full of a lot of cursing and smut. Because apparently your male lead was a naughty little jerk and likes to touch the female lead or likes to be touched by the female lead inappropriately.

"The Enrollment Program will start at 10 minutes to all astounding students please start to enter the train."

I blinked as I realized Panther was already in front of me.

"Time to go." He says as he leads the way. I stood up from the wall I was leaning on and followed behind him.

As I reached the train gate he looked back at me with a knowing gaze. I rolled my eyes.

"I won't attract that much attention and ending up as a famous person." I  repeated my oath that I kept destroying again and again these past few years.

"Yeah. This is your last chance gramps said. We're from a family of Assasins, and assasins tend to be covert in everything. If you keep messing things up, I don't know anymore." He sighed and handed me my bag.

"Remember, stay lowkey, stay hidden." He cast two fingers on his eyes and mine indicating that he's watching me.

Then the train door started to close. I shrugged as I walk towards my room.

My card indicates that my room is located at the freakin second bus of the train where the VVIP is fuckin located.

Great. Such a good effort to keep me hidden and lowkey from everyone. Thanks gramps.

Bullshit. Note the sarcasm please.

I sighed as I walked towards the crowd amidst the heavy crowd. If he doesn't want me to sleep on the train chairs he should have reserved the cheapest room.

'Uh. I don't have a card that contains lower than 5 billion Alloders.'

😑 That must have been his reason

Come to think of it this is the most expensive train on Rodan. As expected from the most advanced country in the world. We have the most different system, rules and even monetary unit/value.

The cheapest room in this train must have been around 10 million Alloders. 1 Alloder is equivalent to 20 dollars I think.

After settling my things I went to the cafe. I was planning to go to the regular cafe at the back to blend in but I don't want a noisy environment that's why. Anyway gramps said be lowkey inside the Academy. So I'll just enjoy the VVIP leisure. Although some royalties are annoying and bothersome as fuck I'll try not to kick their asses since I don't wanna get attention in any way.

I took the last sequel of my series book to refresh my mind and think about the plot for the next book. Damn this series, I thought I'll just publish its first book but I found loopholes on it so I made the second book then I wasn't contented on the ending so I made the third book and so on and so forth. Right now I'm on the seventh book. The sequel will be the last book and the very end of it. I'll make sure of it.

I just haven't found the right ending for them that's why. I sighed and looked out of my window.

I already ordered some interesting sweets in the menu and tea.

"The Redemption Of The Villain In Hood eh? Quite the long series right?"

I looked up to see a white haired boy with blue eyes. Around my age I guess. Which is I hate to admit it but I'm currently 17 years old. He's wearing the official uniform of the royalties so he must be one of the twenty princes of Rodan.

🫢😏 We quite have a horny dog as our emperor these days.

I nodded. "Yeah. I was thinking if the author has any plans on ending it."