Annoying Fly III

FOREPLAY SMUT I GUESS.

[Neshan Pov.]

I sighed. Meet the 5th princess of king Manjoru. Yasha Saga Trotven. Tho she preferred to be called-

"Hi everyone, Im Yasha but its a bit attention catching so you could call me Sha Sha!!"

Yes. Sha Sha. That still gains attention tho.

Her eyes shone as she saw her brother.

"Goto nii-san!!"

Sogu looked disgusted. "Please call me Sogu, Yasha were at school. We're not in the palace anymore."

"Then you should start calling me Sha Sha."

"Yeah. Yeah. Anyways meet the guy who got my attention. Neshan." He gestured me that made me give him a wtf? look.

"Neshan my little sister, Sha Sha."

I rolled my eyes at him. I smiled at her but then she pulled me and hugged me.

Really really tight.

"Oh my god! And for a second you looked like a girl to me. Youre too cute to be a boy! Brother I don't care of what happened to your preferences but I could tell that you still have some taste even when it comes to the same gender. If I were you I would fall inlove with him too."

She keeps on touching my face, squealing and showering me with exaggerated compliments. Good thing the make up is water proof and I'm not wearing that much because I just need to seem a little masculine.

😐 "That's exaggerating Sha Sha."

"Omo even your voice is cute!"

This is fuckin over the top.

"Could you please stop calling me cute. It's a disgrace for a man's ego you know."

"Aww come on don't be a kj Nesh Nesh."

Fuck. They're really siblings. Both of them are annoying as fuck.

Looks like this jerk beside me finally had some sense on him so he pulled his sister away and made her behave.

For a couple of minutes.

"Try to think for a group name while I make our schedule for the daily tasks." I said while looking at our Gc.

"Ah I know Flower Powers!" [Sha Sha]

"No. Azure Blues!" [Nero]

"Seriously those aren't cool names. People should shiver when they hear our name." [Sogu]

"Then how about Death Wish?"[Tasha]

"Absolutely not!!" [Nero and Sha Sha]

After somewhat 15 minutes and they're still arguing on the group name.

"We'll be eliminating kishins so... Kish Killers!" [Sogu]

I laughed. "The Kish sounded like Fish what are we fishermen?"

"Then think of a decent one!"

I sighed. I'm in a group full of way too serious people [Nero & Tasha] and way too carefree people [Sogu & Sha Sha].

This Is Hopeless.

"Midnight Reapers."

"Ah ha that's the thing!" [Sha Sha]

"That's a nice name." [Nero]

"Finally a decent one." Tasha sighed and took a nap on the table.

"Good job leader." Sogu gave me a thumbs up that made me kick his leg under the table.