The Shadow Reaper I

SMUT SCENE.

[Neshan pov.]

My life is fucking with me now.

I pulled the team to the 4th garden of the school.

"Woah! How did you know that there's something like this in here? This looked so beautiful. Waah!" Sha Sha giggled as she played by the pond in front of the wisteria tree we are currently having a picnic at.

I shrugged. "Who knows... My feet dragged me here yesterday."

Oddly, that fly was silent this whole time and was leaning on the trunk of the tree, seemed to be lost in thought.

"Now, lets formulate our plan in the investigation of the shadow reaper. First, information. We need lots of information about this person. What is the purpose. Reasons. Criteria on the victims etc. The best person that could have information faster is you. Sha Sha."

I pointed at her. "Could you ask around about this shadow reaper because we have absolutely no idea about this person."

"Missions are the worst." I was taken back by the sudden whine of this person.

I looked back and saw him walking straight towards me. His eyes reflecting emotions I cannot name except for one I am familiar with. Longing.

He sat behind me, his legs on my side, hands around my waist and chin on my shoulder.

Then he kissed my cheeks.

What the-

My cheeks reddened as I look away. I was about to leave but then...

"I won't let you leave me..." His sleepy yet husky voice whispered.

I shivered.

What the hell?! Just what is this guy doing right now? In all of the fucking times why does he have to flirt with me when Im in the middle of a serious meeting. Seriously this mother fucker...

Is-ugh. I don't wanna think about it anymore.

I shook my head and looked at Sha Sha who was probably the only person who is thrilled by this mother fuckers gesture. She's smacking Tasha who acted like she's puking.

I wish I could do that now.

And Nero who just fixed his glasses and pretend that he didn't see a thing.

Darn. Help? Anyone? Well who would defy their leader? Much especially this mother fucking prince?

I sighed then shook my head.

I handed a black envelope to Nero.

"This is handed to me this recess by one of the unlookers of the school. He said these are the results of the investigation of the 10 victims of this... Shadow reaper."

I felt Sogu tightening his hug and started sniffing on my neck.

Godammit!

I clenched my fists.

Bitch calm down. Its a mother fucking annoyinh fly and horny dog you had sticking on you, not a downright hot prince that looked so tender and sleepy right now with the sun shining through his side profile. Fuuuuck iiiiiittttt!!

I gulped and took a file from the folder.

"It's thin. It just means the haven't progressed and deduced that much from the investigation."

"Yeah. The unlooker said there are loopholes... "

Tasha flipped through some pages and Sha Sha scattered another file on the cloth.