The Shadow Reaper III

WARNING... WHOLE CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT CUZ OUR SOGU WAS DANGEROUSLY JEALOUS.

TO ALL YOUNGSTERS OUT THERE I SUGGEST Y'ALL SKIP THIS CHAPTER BUT OH WELL. IF YOU WANNA DIE 'INTERNALLY' THEN BE MAH GUEST

DIS AINT NORMAL S*X

❗BDSM, DADDY KINK AND MASOCHISM❗

[Noza pov.]

That blooming and gentle smile. Aaah, Im swept. I could die right now. Her voice... Her melodic voice... How my name rolled smoothly from her tongue. How her cherry lips be smothered with water. Oh how a goddess she really was.

How her short hair was swept away by the gentle breeze... How she attempts to hide that etheral beauty through that makeup but still failed miserably. Oh how great it is to have her by my side.

That goddamned Sogu was a one hell of a lucky bastard.

I was brought back into reality when someone tapped on my shoulder.

"Oi oi. Remember that you have a mission, you already met her end of the deal. Make sure she doesn't find out but if time comes you must never harm or even touch her."

He gave me a warning glare before turning away. I shook my head as I walked towards the cafeteria. Well I bet they liked my surprise gift this early morning.

I licked my lips and smirked to myself.

Looks like I found myself someone to mess with. Hehe, white phoenix... Lets see until when can you withstand my shits.

[Neshan pov.]

Sha Sha just finished ranting about the rumor of the white phoenix or something. We are back to our spot under the wisteria tree. Eating our lunch as usual and talking about our crazy adventures in the past. Them mostly actually. Mine isnt that good and I dont remember some.

Times like this I feel normal. Like a normal teenager living a normal life with her friends and creating memories with each other.

I sighed. That would be my life right now if all that time machine and magic shit didn't happen.

Not that Im complaining. Anyway we shifted from our past to our mission. Which got us some serious atmosphere.

"First we need to find out who is a spy on the academia which is very a pain in the ass. Second we need to finish this as soon as possible because it would alarm the students and even the council. Lastly lets begin the plan. "

Everyone of us nodded and knowing the risk of our plan it would endanger us. Most specially the position of Sogu and Sha Sha, but we all know that risks comes to achieve something. Its inevidable.

We dismissed ourselves and I walked towards my room to rest with Sogu. Of course behind me. He was so silent which is a very rare occasion considering that he's always so clingy and flirtatious. Oh well he's the leader of the group guess the burden is ten times harder for him.

After all there's a criminal in the loose. Even the strongest have problems and shit sometimes.

...

Meanwhile our male lead...

[Sogu pov.]

Who the fuck is that Noza guy. Tss. He emits a strong aura. If he's as strong as me then he could take Neshan away. Not that Im letting him but-- I still couldn't just relax specially when he's around that anytime he could snatch Neshan away from me.

My aura darkened as I tought of her being friendly with him. I pulled her arm which startled her.

"N-nani?" She looked at me confused.